Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 14 2017, 05:29 PM

i for one will not be sending anymore ships out missed the depart time by 30 mins get told have to start prep again that is a joke not only that one of my ships was docked at a farm for over 20hrs had to skip then it gets held up on another farm for hrs on end not happy

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 14 2017 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Jan 14 2017, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybhouy92 View Post
i for one will not be sending anymore ships out missed the depart time by 30 mins get told have to start prep again that is a joke not only that one of my ships was docked at a farm for over 20hrs had to skip then it gets held up on another farm for hrs on end not happy
Hi billybhouy,
I moved your post from Suggestions to the General Feedback thread about Cargo Ships as you were not making a suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2017, 08:48 PM

playing SHIPS is causing me to resent spending time with this game. Don't any of the developers play this game. They must know the delays with ships and ports that are so frustrating.
Old Jan 14 2017, 10:26 PM

I have always wondered how many of them play, they would have to play to some degree to know how everything works. I have also wondered if there was a test group that got to try the new stuff first and see how it worked and report back on problems.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jan 14 2017, 11:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

one good thing about this preparation time for the ships, its taught me to use the Alarms & Clocks app on Windows 10, and to use the Timer setting, set it to 45 mins when prep starts, when a new container starts prep, just hit the reset arrow on the Timer and no need to worry about forgetting to check..
Old Jan 15 2017, 09:29 AM

I think slashkey is trying to punish us by skipping ports. I have put 3 ships back in play after putting them in storage and the 30th on all 3 is neighbors that I've had to skip. Can 3 be a coincidence?
Old Jan 15 2017, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydiva0 View Post
I think slashkey is trying to punish us by skipping ports. I have put 3 ships back in play after putting them in storage and the 30th on all 3 is neighbors that I've had to skip. Can 3 be a coincidence?
No, not a coincidence. Less active/helpful neighbors are placed at the bottom, so it would make port 30 would be neighbors you've have to skip.
Old Jan 15 2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
No, not a coincidence. Less active/helpful neighbors are placed at the bottom, so it would make port 30 would be neighbors you've have to skip.
These two are not the least active, they are the ports I had to skip before my ships went into storage. I'm not a dummy I know how it suppose to work, the least active are your last ports but like I said they are not the least active but the only ports I had to skip. So like I said slashkey is putting the neighbors we SKIP at the bottom. My thought they want to SELL TOOLS !

Last edited by ladydiva0; Jan 15 2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old Jan 15 2017, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydiva0 View Post
I actually have more than 30 very active neighbors that send gifts, work my farms, quests and do the cargo ships but the 2 that I have had to skip have shown up on my last 3 ships I sent out as the 30th neighbor. They weren't on the bottom until I brought my ships out of storage. Not a coincidence is questionable !
HI ladydiva,
There aren't any Slashkey people sitting there and picking your itineraries. It is done by the computer program that looks first at the neighbors in the Activity log under your farms and then fills in the rest of the list with those most active in your list of neighbors. Apparently that neighbor is active but not doing the ships and that is why they end up on your itineraries.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2017, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI ladydiva,
There aren't any Slashkey people sitting there and picking your itineraries. It is done by the computer program that looks first at the neighbors in the Activity log under your farms and then fills in the rest of the list with those most active in your list of neighbors. Apparently that neighbor is active but not doing the ships and that is why they end up on your itineraries.
Exactly, that's my point. The ports we skipped are recognized by the program and placed at the last port forcing us to stay out 7 days. I will put mine back in storage until it's more user freindly like the trains.