Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 22 2022, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Please help!
I cannot get into Farm Town. My computer went doolally and I needed to force close it. I put in my email address on restarting and it started the game from scratch. When I tried my former shortcuts the game went round in circles, starting up to the first page and then starting again. I am also having trouble getting into Facebook so I am in quite a mess.
Can you suggest anything that I can do to fix this please?
Hi Slartismum.
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading issues.
You will need to get your Facebook open first and then open your farms from there. You do not need to put your email address in each time you open your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2022, 03:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default connection

Thank you for coming back so quickly. I went into Facebook from the web instead of my shortcuts and gloriously it is back again. Managed to obtain FT from there as you suggested. Glory be!
Thank you. So relieved!
Old Oct 22 2022, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Thank you for coming back so quickly. I went into Facebook from the web instead of my shortcuts and gloriously it is back again. Managed to obtain FT from there as you suggested. Glory be!
Thank you. So relieved!
Hi Slartismum,
I would delete all those shortcuts you have created as apparently they have gotten corrupted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2022, 05:05 PM

Don't know where to put this - I can't get online. I got a message - while I was working my farms that I'd been disconnected from the servers because I'd been idle. Now when I click to get back online, I keep getting the screen telling me to click the green button over and over again. I'll work offline, but hopefully this is just a glitch.
Old Oct 22 2022, 05:06 PM

I'm getting the same thing, I can work offline but can't get online

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Old Oct 22 2022, 05:07 PM

Default can't connect to server...

WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
Old Oct 22 2022, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Don't know where to put this - I can't get online. I got a message - while I was working my farms that I'd been disconnected from the servers because I'd been idle. Now when I click to get back online, I keep getting the screen telling me to click the green button over and over again. I'll work offline, but hopefully this is just a glitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I'm getting the same thing, I can work offline but can't get online
Hi NJones & matrix,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues. Looks like the chat server again. We will send to developers if it doesn't clear up in a few minutes.
Old Oct 22 2022, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi NJones & matrix,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues. Looks like the chat server again. We will send to developers if it doesn't clear up in a few minutes.
Thanks! I was trying to copy and paste the error to here for you but Firefox is misbehaving too and got stuck. Happy to see you are on top of things.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 22 2022, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Thanks! I was trying to copy and paste the error to here for you but Firefox is misbehaving too and got stuck. Happy to see you are on top of things.
Hi Qivis,

We don't need the picture of it. I am sure it is everyone.
Old Oct 22 2022, 05:13 PM

Thanks Taz :-)

Farming Since Oct. 2009

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error