Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 15 2018, 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoodbrey View Post
When I sort my neighbor list by activity, the last 20 neighbors show level 0, xp=0, coins=0, best diversification=0, but I confirmed that most of them are active. Currently have 85 friends but can't tell who to delete.
Hi twoodbrey,
Sometimes when you go to the My Neighbors tab not all the data gets sent by Facebook when the program searches for it. Sometimes this specially happens when you have a 1 way neighbor connection as in when you have them as a neighbor, but they don't have you as a neighbor. In that case the data is not sent by Facebook.
You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
That may or may not help immediately but it should force the server to reload the data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2018, 06:44 AM

I have a friend who just joined FB. She wants to play FT but she will not show up when I try to send her an invite to play. Is this a FB thing. She signed up last night and still doesn't show in the list to invite her. TY
Old Jan 27 2018, 06:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I have a friend who just joined FB. She wants to play FT but she will not show up when I try to send her an invite to play. Is this a FB thing. She signed up last night and still doesn't show in the list to invite her. TY
Hi Jean's Farm,

Has she loaded the game yet herself?

New friends can take a while to be added to the lists. You can see if running memcache will speed that up, if not you may have to wait a day or so. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and look for her again.
Old Jan 27 2018, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Jean's Farm,

Has she loaded the game yet herself?

New friends can take a while to be added to the lists. You can see if running memcache will speed that up, if not you may have to wait a day or so. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and look for her again.
That didn't work. How do you load FT yourself? I was invited when I started playing years ago.
Old Jan 27 2018, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
That didn't work. How do you load FT yourself? I was invited when I started playing years ago.
Hi Jean's Farm,

There are several ways.

Easiest is probably if she clicks on one of your FT posts and uses that to get to the game.

Or send her this link either to her wall or in messaging
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play

Or send her this link which will take her to the FB Games section and she can search for Farm Town in the search box
https://www.facebook.com/games/
Old Jan 29 2018, 10:04 AM

Default Adding neighbor to friend bar on bottom

I am a super neighbor to someone. She is not on my list of neighbors at the bottom so i can get to her farm. How do i get her there.
Old Jan 29 2018, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriamooney@gmail.com View Post
I am a super neighbor to someone. She is not on my list of neighbors at the bottom so i can get to her farm. How do i get her there.
Hi gloriamooney,

I have moved your post to the Neighbours thread.

To put her on your neighbours bar at the bottom of your game screen you need to send her a neighbours request which she needs to accept.
Old Jan 31 2018, 08:49 AM

Default https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?

I am trying to clean up my friends/neighbors. I cannot load them. this is where I went to clean my mech? did not work, can you please give me the correct link thank you
Old Jan 31 2018, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriamooney@gmail.com View Post
I am trying to clean up my friends/neighbors. I cannot load them. this is where I went to clean my mech? did not work, can you please give me the correct link thank you
Hi gloriamooney,

I have moved your post to help and support.

Which browser are you using? The lists will not load if you are using Edge or IE browsers, you will have to use another browser for any friends lists to show.

If you are using Firefox, Chrome or Opera please go to the following post to check you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pops to show in your browser as those are needed for Farm Town.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Feb 03 2018, 04:06 PM

Default How do I harvest neighbors Wool ??

I am Super Neighbor ??

Tags
add neighbor, add new neighbors, dots, edit settings, farm selector, friend search, friends list, invite, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions