Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 02 2010, 01:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeyeHelix View Post
Why we can't request cows, sheep and hens to be sent to us like we can with cocoa trees? It would be great if you could fix this; thanks in advance!
If someone sends you an animal as a gift and you would like more of them. While they are in your gift box click on more and a wall post will come up for you to post asking for more of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daybarb View Post
Try looking at your game...as I said before..across the bottom right you will see several tools..the two people (for buddies), the walking man (for most work) The hoe (for plowing) etc.
On the bottom row is a tiny cash register..where you go to buy things...GOT IT???
I have to agree with the other person that responded to you that looks like a store to me not a cash register.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 02 2010, 01:56 PM

I have to agree with the other person that responded to you that looks like a store to me not a cash register.[/quote]

Plus when you scroll your mouse around it says "Store" and when you click on it it says "Store" at the top.
Old May 02 2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I will break everything down and add this information to my data sheet but it will take a day or so to do all the math and get it added. For now I will quickly do wheat for you in the red windmill (it will be different in the stone windmill because it produces faster)

15 days = 360 hours
1 batch takes 2 hours to produce so that is 180 batches
10 wheat per batch so 1,800 fields of wheat is enough for 15 days.
That is 900 bags of flour every 15 days.

Now I don't know if you get help and take it down below 15 days if you can add more or not will have to actually try it and find out.
Okay, now my blonde roots are showing.
Are you saying "at a time" you can have no more than 180 batches going at once? Or that you can only produce 180 batches every 15 days? I haven't hit any limits yet, so I guess I don't understand.
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old May 02 2010, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
Okay, now my blonde roots are showing.
Are you saying "at a time" you can have no more than 180 batches going at once? Or that you can only produce 180 batches every 15 days? I haven't hit any limits yet, so I guess I don't understand.
You can only have 180 batches going at one time. If you get help with it you can add more as they finish what you have going.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old May 02 2010, 04:26 PM

You can earn extra Farm Cash by accepting some of those offers in the Market Place. I tried it, the first one I clicked had expired. Great... so I looked at the list of what else there was. There's NOTHING that I would click on - insurance quotes? Magazine subscriptions? Yuk! If there was something worth clicking on, I'd do it but it's like giving you a list of telemarketers and asking you which ones you want to call you. We all hate telemarketers so that's really NOT an option.

Once you reach level 80, which I have, you've gone as far as you can but your total experience keeps going up as you work on farms for others, etc. I would think the FC could be incorporated into that total rather than adding it to your total if and when they create a new set of levels. Then you wouldn't get more FC when the levels increase. Your account could jump up to the new level according to your experience but your FC would not change. You would start earning at that point.

In other words, your FC would go up as it always did but your level would not. If you spent it all and they introduced new levels the next day, you'd have to work a bit to get new things just like everyone else. This makes sense to me.
Old May 02 2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
You can only have 180 batches going at one time. If you get help with it you can add more as they finish what you have going.
To clarify your comment... is this 180 batches total for facility or for a given product within a facility?
Old May 02 2010, 04:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post
To clarify your comment... is this 180 batches total for facility or for a given product within a facility?
No that 180 was for wheat for the red windmill each facility will have different limits depending on how long it takes to produce the product.

30 min = 720
1 hr = 360
2 hr = 180
3 hr = 120
4 hr = 90
6 hr = 60

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old May 02 2010, 05:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Question icecream factory

why can't I produce much icecream when I have all the ingredients I need? I click on it & nothing happens.But I check my storage & I have enough for lots more.....
Old May 02 2010, 05:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhedglin View Post
why can't I produce much icecream when I have all the ingredients I need? I click on it & nothing happens.But I check my storage & I have enough for lots more.....
The first post explains it, there is now a production limit
Old May 02 2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
So why the outcry? The way folks are going after the helping in the facilities, you could have everything done in just a few hours anyway.
The key, as I see it, is to go to the neighbors section and gain neighbors who will work your facilities.
I did that when I got my facilities and have a great network established within a week.
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Closed Thread