Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 30 2021, 11:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Filter is set to fish only. I have plenty of bait. Like I said , filter set to fish only to sell, I first see $34 Billion for all my fish, hit play, go back to the market and now only see $13 Billion for all my fish. All without selling anything.
Hi GRB,
I don't know why it would change. We don't have any way to check this as that data is not shown for us. I am wondering though why you would restart your farms without going ahead and selling first.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again the next time you are selling fish.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If it does it again then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2021, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GRB,
I don't know why it would change. We don't have any way to check this as that data is not shown for us. I am wondering though why you would restart your farms without going ahead and selling first.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again the next time you are selling fish.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If it does it again then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Well the first time I noticed this, I didn't get the amount expected. I usually sell all my large totals. I will take pictures tomorrow before fishing, after fishing and restart of the game. I loaded up on ponds and bait to earn coins. Just wanna make sure I get what is expected. No need reply, I will do more investigation
Old May 30 2021, 02:56 PM

Default No idea where to put this hopefully this gets attention

I am trying to get Salmon for a quest and I have tons of big lakes I don't got any small lakes but It wont give me a salmon. I have like 5 farms of different waters and none of them give me a Salmon. Please help!!!

Last edited by marymarcel; May 30 2021 at 03:00 PM. Reason: quote deletes as not needed
Old May 30 2021, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseymnew14 View Post
I am trying to get Salmon for a quest and I have tons of big lakes I don't got any small lakes but It wont give me a salmon. I have like 5 farms of different waters and none of them give me a Salmon. Please help!!!
Hi chelseymnew

Salmon is available in the Big Lake with boat and in the small lake.

Big lake costs coins and doesnt have salmon, Big Lake with boat costs farm cash same as Small lake.

You could try the lifelines, any you get, the Gift lifeline or the Employee lifeline can help you to get salmon for your quest.

You have the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Old May 31 2021, 10:26 AM

This is what I am talking about. Money Before Fishing, Money after fishing and Money after restart of game. Glitch or am I getting short changed?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Money Before Fishing.jpg (19.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Money After Fishing.jpg (19.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg After Restart.jpg (19.9 KB, 12 views)
Old May 31 2021, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
This is what I am talking about. Money Before Fishing, Money after fishing and Money after restart of game. Glitch or am I getting short changed?
Hi GRB,
I can't verify whether you sold them or not as we do not get the data in your account for these types of sales. I still do not understand why you restart if you have it open and it is showing fine for you to sell at that time.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2021, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Hi GRB,
I can't verify whether you sold them or not as we do not get the data in your account for these types of sales. I still do not understand why you restart if you have it open and it is showing fine for you to sell at that time.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Ok, I didn't sell anything. You seem to be stuck on why I don't sell at first. What I am trying to tell you is: If I sale at that high amount, I will NOT end up with the amount that I think I am getting.
Don't take my word for it, RUN A TEST for yourself.
Old May 31 2021, 11:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Ok, I didn't sell anything. You seem to be stuck on why I don't sell at first. What I am trying to tell you is: If I sale at that high amount, I will NOT end up with the amount that I think I am getting.
Don't take my word for it, RUN A TEST for yourself.
Hi GRB,
I am sorry, but I have tried what you are saying and can not duplicate it. I open storage in Trading Market, set it Fish and then restart my farms and go back. I see the same amount each time. Please contact Support about this.
Old May 31 2021, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Hi GRB,
I am sorry, but I have tried what you are saying and can not duplicate it. I open storage in Trading Market, set it Fish and then restart my farms and go back. I see the same amount each time. Please contact Support about this.
I will explain one more time:
1) Look at the amount of money for fish you have before you fish.
2) Catch all the fish you have on your farms.
3) Look at the amount of money for fish you have after you fish.
4) Restart the game.
5) Look at the amount of money for fish you have after the restart.

Since Fish take a day to mature, this can only be tested once a day.
Old May 31 2021, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I will explain one more time:
1) Look at the amount of money for fish you have before you fish.
2) Catch all the fish you have on your farms.
3) Look at the amount of money for fish you have after you fish.
4) Restart the game.
5) Look at the amount of money for fish you have after the restart.

Since Fish take a day to mature, this can only be tested once a day.
Hi GRB,
I have done that and I see exactly the same amount of coins each time I go into the market to sell. It does not change when I restart and look again. Please contact Support.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters