Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina_Phelangie View Post
Nice updates for gifting, but my 4x4 plower does not work as good as it did before. I now have to wait for the squares to "roll out" I could plow quickly before, but now when I plow I have to wait for it to "roll out"
Hi there. Go to the wrench above your farm and make sure that 'wait for each plow plant' has not become check marked
Old Dec 04 2010, 08:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Haven't tried it for plowing new fields yet. But I did find the red and green squares useful in that case for getting things lined up and not accidentally leaving gaps. But I'm sure that I'll adjust to the new method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu1010166 View Post
Thanks Raul!
But this improvement only useful when you plow on a harvested or gone to waste fields. When you plow a new field, it's seem to be annoy.
I tested on my farm and saw that: when you plow on grass, and move the cursor to plow next fields, the cursor disappears about 0.8 second, before it reappear for you to plow next fields. Especially when you move the cursor though 'plowing field' (-20 coins ascendant), delay time is 1 second.
I think this improvement is not very important to players, and if I can compare, I will choose the plow tool before.
Thanks for reading.
Old Dec 04 2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Haven't tried it for plowing new fields yet. But I did find the red and green squares useful in that case for getting things lined up and not accidentally leaving gaps. But I'm sure that I'll adjust to the new method.
Hi Sue, you still have the green square/s to line up your fields.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Dec 04 2010, 10:27 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Very nice updates and Holiday items ....TYVM
~ MYSPACE ~
Farm Town
Level 238

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 04 2010, 10:32 PM

Default Game Guide Chapter 13 - where is Air Freshener Factory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Chapter 13 of the game guide is updated with the new facilities and tells you what you need.
Double T, great guide, thanks for the hard work!! I might have missed it, but I don't see the Air Freshener Factory??
Old Dec 04 2010, 11:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryjo_tres View Post
Double T, great guide, thanks for the hard work!! I might have missed it, but I don't see the Air Freshener Factory??
It's there....I'll find it for ya Betweenn hamburger and frozen food:

Air Fresheners Facility
  • Bathroom air freshener Requires 1 peach essential oil harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 2,000 coins (1000 per unit)
  • Incense sticks Requires 2 lavender essential oils and 1 bamboo log pile harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 4.050 coins (270 per unit)
  • Scented candles Requires 3 beeswax, 2 vanilla essential oils and 1 cotton harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 6,900 coins (690 per unit)
  • Car air fresheners Requires 1 paper board, 2 yellow ink, and 2 cedar essential oils harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 4,800 coins (480 per unit)
  • Reed diffuser Requires 1 violet essential oils, 1 pink rose essential oil, 1 iris essential oil and 1 bamboo log pile harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 5,550 coins (370 per unit)
  • Potpourri Requires 1 cinnamon bundle, 1 lemon, 1 orange, 1 lavender, and 1 mint harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 8,000 coins (160 per unit)
Old Dec 04 2010, 11:54 PM

Thank you for the upgrade just a small point, please I understand that Farm Cash generates profit but please guys this is a world wide game and people like me in Sunny South-Africa, with our exchange rate have to use all other methods rather not mentioned here for generating Farm Cash. Example 50 FC will cost me R 500. Add all the facilities that need FC then you can calculate for yourself what it will cost me. The cap at lvl 160 also does not help much
Old Dec 05 2010, 12:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Default need more oil

i do have one on every farm and it makes no where near enough to cover all the different needs for oil now, and many others feel the same way, As a matter of fact many of my neighbors are not buying the new plants that use products that need oil because they cant make enough for the facilities thay have already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurz View Post
put one on each farm...I did...they're cheap enough and you will then have more oil than you can possibly use.
Old Dec 05 2010, 01:23 AM

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
It's there....I'll find it for ya Betweenn hamburger and frozen food:

Air Fresheners Facility
  • Bathroom air freshener Requires 1 peach essential oil harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 2,000 coins (1000 per unit)
  • Incense sticks Requires 2 lavender essential oils and 1 bamboo log pile harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 4.050 coins (270 per unit)
  • Scented candles Requires 3 beeswax, 2 vanilla essential oils and 1 cotton harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 6,900 coins (690 per unit)
  • Car air fresheners Requires 1 paper board, 2 yellow ink, and 2 cedar essential oils harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 4,800 coins (480 per unit)
  • Reed diffuser Requires 1 violet essential oils, 1 pink rose essential oil, 1 iris essential oil and 1 bamboo log pile harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 5,550 coins (370 per unit)
  • Potpourri Requires 1 cinnamon bundle, 1 lemon, 1 orange, 1 lavender, and 1 mint harvests in storage, ready in 4 hours, lot sells for 8,000 coins (160 per unit)
I used Ctrl-F to search and it didn't find it - LOL... Appreciate it, thanks much!
Old Dec 05 2010, 01:59 AM

Level:
XP:

is anyone having trouble adding the 4x4 bulldozer to your storage?? not sure if it is just on my server or everyone is having the same problem...I'm on WF6

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread