Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2015, 01:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfxvii View Post
Will we eventually be able to make tequila with our agave? And add some drinks like a tequila sunrise to the pool bar? Thanks!
Hi rjfxvii,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us anything until they actually release something.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2015, 01:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi David,
The sensitivity would depend on your laptop and the version of Windows or Mac you have. They are all different, so I have no way of telling you how to change it.
For the Done filter setting it sorts the facilities by percentage of pending production from highest down to the lowest left. What filter do you use for your regular one? I always use the Utilization and that shows all the facilities and I never change off of that.
Make sure you haven't turned off any of the types in the funnel filter or those won't show at all.
I checked and it appears my computer does not have any settings for sensitivity of the touchpad. I have started fishing a lot lately and hope I am not wearing out my touch pad.
I have not turned any filters off but now they seem to be showing. I did another clearing of the memcache so that might have helped. Thanks again for your help.
Old Apr 12 2015, 01:48 AM

Unhappy Same Problem

Every time there is a new release I have the same problem-game is very slow, harvesting delayed , changing farms slow. Help? I love the releases but dread the sluggishness that ensues.
Old Apr 12 2015, 01:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

wouldn't it be nice if people just read through all the posts before they asked the same questions that have already been asked and answered? maybe I am just dreaming here,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 12 2015, 02:34 AM

[quote=Raul;5948106]
- For those having issues sending gifts, please go to the link below and see if at least the My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Farmers Helping Me filter options are working and if you are able to send the Alligator correctly.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/s..._all_farmers=1

Please, report the results on this thread.

Hi, I've tried sending gifts by the usual way and by Raul's suggestion above, but it's just hanging, the link isn't loading at all, just thought you ought to know
Old Apr 12 2015, 04:12 AM

Default Posted link doesn't work

I just tried the link to send alligator gift and it just sits there with no listing showing up.
Old Apr 12 2015, 07:12 AM

Just managed to send gifts with no problems - the All FArmers box loaded and I was able to select FArmers Helping Me and send to all.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 12 2015, 07:36 AM

I just dispatched my train, but cannot get boost list to load or come up. It just sits there like it's trying to load, but does nothing.
Old Apr 12 2015, 08:32 AM

hi
i bought farm 26 two times and upgrade it and spent totally 18 billion coins and i have not a farm 26
i try to clear memory cache but nothing

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7250&farm_ix=0
Old Apr 12 2015, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I checked and it appears my computer does not have any settings for sensitivity of the touchpad. I have started fishing a lot lately and hope I am not wearing out my touch pad.
I have not turned any filters off but now they seem to be showing. I did another clearing of the memcache so that might have helped. Thanks again for your help.
Hi david.
If the laptop has a touchpad there must be some settings for it. Look in the Mouse area of your control panel. It is not a case of your touchpad wearing out, but is usually just us. If your finger bounces just ever so slightly it will be taken by the touchpad as a click. I don't use my touchpad because of this. Instead I have a wireless mouse to use with my laptop because I have much better control.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread