Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2010, 04:28 AM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: Jan 01 2010
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

I received a never wilt ring and it disappeared I bought a chicken coop it disappeared.So I bought another one well it disappeared also.This is no fair Someone payed good money for the ring,REAL MONEY!!I think you need to give me back my Farm money,and return my No WILT RING!!

Visit Petal's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2010, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy1953 View Post
And again - animals do not go into the sheds - weren't meant to - don't need to - just have them on your farms!! Can harvest all - brilliant move I think.
I love the fact that to harvest our animals we simply click on our appropriate building. I can't quite see me running around the farm trying to catch individual hens
Old Feb 23 2010, 06:25 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish dave View Post
hi ft devs , this game is the best on fb , well i would like to see where we could have machinery like a mill for the wheat , to make flour , same for grapes , wine u get the idea ,also a 3 rd farm would be nice , also i hope we have new crops and plz plz some good gifts for st patricks day .

yours irish dave
Sorry Dave, but even though somewhere in my Aussie Roots, is a good sprinkling of Irish ..... if the poor devs tried to cover every country's traditions and all the holidays that are celebrated THE POOR THINGS WOULD GO NUTS.
Old Feb 23 2010, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petalinabreeze View Post
I received a never wilt ring and it disappeared I bought a chicken coop it disappeared.So I bought another one well it disappeared also.This is no fair Someone payed good money for the ring,REAL MONEY!!I think you need to give me back my Farm money,and return my No WILT RING!!
thats on farmville , not on farmtown

work in progress
Old Feb 23 2010, 11:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by petalinabreeze View Post
Wrong game. Try Farmville.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2010, 12:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version with support for harvesting different animals.

Here is how it works:

Chicken Coop: Allows you to harvest the eggs of the hens and geese and sell the eggs at the marketplace. The Hen is a new animal that your friends can send you as a gift. You can harvest them once every day.

Wool Shed: This is a new building that allows you to harvest the wool of the sheep and llamas and sell the wool at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 2 days.

Dairy Shed: Allows you to harvest the milk of the cows and goats and sell the milk at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 3 days.

You just need to click on the animal building and select the harvest option. All the animals on your farm related to that building will be harvested at once. Note that depending on your computer power and other factors, having an exesive amount of animals on your farm can make the game slower.

The Dairy Shed has been moved from level 49 to level 27. A new Stone Cabin has been added on the level 49.

Also, your item storage capacity has been increased. Now you can storage 5 additional items for each neighbour you have.

Thanks

--Raul
I have just bought a chicken coop but can't get my chickens in or get them to stay what am I doing wrong?
Old Feb 23 2010, 12:59 PM
Account Not Linked

I have just bought a chicken coop but the chickens won't go in and stay what am I doing wrong?
Old Feb 23 2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccy View Post
I have just bought a chicken coop but the chickens won't go in and stay what am I doing wrong?
the chickens do not go in them.. the reason for the shed;s are so that insted of clicking the animals one at a time you click the shed and it harvests them all your animals can placed anyplace on your farm just not in the sheds
Old Feb 23 2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccy View Post
I have just bought a chicken coop but can't get my chickens in or get them to stay what am I doing wrong?
Hello Eccy and welcome.

The animals do NOT go into the buildings. The building and associated animals just need to be on the same farm. Please read the opening post in this thread for more information.

You may also find the opening post in this thread helpful:

OFFICIAL Harvesting Animals
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305114

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Feb 23 2010, 03:56 PM

Default Grain Silo

Is there anything we can do with the Grain Silo? No sure if I should buy it now
Closed Thread