Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2010, 09:21 AM

you probably have hidden your buildings ... go to the white wrench at the top right of your farm screen and click on it, then be sure buildings are allowed. this happened to me when I first started, so it's probably a common problem
Old Feb 21 2010, 10:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Harvesting Animals

Is there a certain number of animals that each shed, barn, coop will hold in it?
I noticed that at a certain point my cows would not go in the barn but it did not say full either.

Thanks!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 21 2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladysyl View Post
Is there a certain number of animals that each shed, barn, coop will hold in it?
I noticed that at a certain point my cows would not go in the barn but it did not say full either.

Thanks!
The animals do not go into the buildings. The building and associated animals just need to be on the same farm in order to click on the building to harvest the animals.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Feb 21 2010, 11:14 AM

Why oh oh why is it so difficult to understand?

Love the new update. Good to see new uses for items already purchased.

Well done once again to the developers for their continued hard work in improving the game.

I have noticed that harvesting and ploughing have really improved too recently! :-)
Old Feb 21 2010, 11:46 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba's girl View Post
the top 1.5 inches of my farm (ova yonda) has a translucent streaming graph that moves in real time showing "current Fps" "Average Fps", and "memory used" - not
sure where it comes from but I've never seen it before.
thanks
Bubba's Girl
Right click on the screen > choose the first on the list. something about hide

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 21 2010, 12:01 PM

Love the new updates! Glad to see Farmtown is getting some of it's original design put into place!

The chicken coops, wool and dairy farm. Farmtown proves once again that they think outside the box. You don't have to worry about having to build multiple coops because you ran out of room. At the same time, too many animals will slow down you computer, so make sure you freeze animals. I think an option to put them inside with no building animation would please both groups of users.

(You can also right-click and change Quality settings to Low or Medium) Really helps me, and it's something Scamv er... farmville doesn't have. I have a good laptop, I can play games in the High setting, yet farmville will freeze up my computer or use up massive amounts of RAM, a problem I've never had with Farmtown (yes, FT has reloaded due to memory being taken up, but never to the point of slowing everything up)

Storage. More storage, how great is that! No need to worry about buildings taking up a lot of space only to store 2 items. I currently have more storage than I need.

I also tried putting my animals in their coops, lol. I played to much farmville. I left farmville after getting sick of not being able to plow 5 plots before it popped up some message or getting that "fv has been enhanced" thing after I had queued everything up.

Thanks again for the update dev team! Will come back more often to play this game (Though I'm nearing level 60).
Old Feb 21 2010, 12:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmtownma View Post
What happened to the geese?? I went to buy some at the store, and they are no longer there! How do I get more? Why are they gone? I bought a few a while ago, but now with the new coop, I don't want to have to rely on the couple neighbors I have to send me hens AND geese. Help!
Geese are now available only by gifting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
when I click on coop, message reads: animals 100% ready for harvest. When I click on "harvest" message reads: there are no animals to harvest at this time. Can I fix this?
Do you have geese and hens?
Old Feb 21 2010, 01:26 PM

im having the same trouble as gomh as far as chicken coop goes with i saying ready and wen i try to harvest. unless u can only do hens witch i dont have but i do have chickens tho. i am a little confuss with it. im use to farmville mainly bc the animals goes inside the coops, barns, ect. instead just having to have the building or the animals around the building. thats why i think people think its confussing me included. i have to farms also but it would still make since to expand farm one somemore along with farm 2. just saying bc your adding stuff. im happy and i love FT. Thanks.
Old Feb 21 2010, 01:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbrandon View Post
im having the same trouble as gomh as far as chicken coop goes with i saying ready and wen i try to harvest. unless u can only do hens witch i dont have but i do have chickens tho. i am a little confuss with it. im use to farmville mainly bc the animals goes inside the coops, barns, ect. instead just having to have the building or the animals around the building. thats why i think people think its confussing me included. i have to farms also but it would still make since to expand farm one somemore along with farm 2. just saying bc your adding stuff. im happy and i love FT. Thanks.
Only hens and geese are harvestable, not chickens.
Old Feb 21 2010, 01:58 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
when I click on coop, message reads: animals 100% ready for harvest. When I click on "harvest" message reads: there are no animals to harvest at this time. Can I fix this?
Don't know if this is the way to make the coop and wool shed work .. but what I had to do was to add a new animal to it then click to harvest it.. and it said your 3 hens have been added to your coop or the 3 hen eggs have been added to your storage... but that is what i had to do ..... the only complaint I have with the new stuff is the dang hens are so mean. they run around and peck all my animals. my cows are going on strike till they stop this........ no milk for me.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread