Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2010, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie C. View Post
Ummm, do you have any hens? The building doesn't lay eggs, the hens do!!
LOL< LOL< LOL, best advice of the day.
Old Feb 22 2010, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

the new buildings are great... I love the fact that we can harvest now...I was coming here less and less but since the new upgrades... you have won me back.... thank loving the game again...
Old Feb 22 2010, 05:30 PM

Is there any way to move animals from one farm to the other? Now that you cannot buy the goose i would like to buy wool shed for one and chicken coop for the other.
Old Feb 22 2010, 05:58 PM

Love new buildings
Old Feb 22 2010, 06:20 PM

Thanks ... finally gave me the motivation to make a sheep farm that I'd been thinking of doing for months! I appreciate the work you do.
Old Feb 22 2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
Thanks for the update, more levels are really needed though.
Ahhhh ... did you get all those XP points from that plowing bug they recently fixed?????
Old Feb 22 2010, 08:00 PM
Account Not Linked

a move in the right direction for sure
Old Feb 22 2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeyBelle View Post
Is there any way to move animals from one farm to the other? Now that you cannot buy the goose i would like to buy wool shed for one and chicken coop for the other.
Unfortunately not.
Old Feb 22 2010, 10:11 PM

I want to thank the developers for all of their hard work and especially for fixing the harvesting and plowing issues we experienced a short time ago. Now that you have the game running like it should I would like to get some feedback as to whether there are any new levels planned in the near future. The last levels you released for 35 to 60 were great, however, because it took so long to bring them out that I was catapulted from level 34 to level 58 without having the fun of working my way through them. So the game progressed once again way too fast. We seriously need some new crops to up the fun as most of us are bored with the current ones. I play several other farm type games and they have new seeds coming out all the time, even if it is only 2 or 3 at a time. Having nothing to look forward too quickly bores the user. Please consider some of my suggestions as I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. It has been a very long time since we have had these kind of additions. I am sure with Easter next around the corner there will be all kinds of bunnykin types of things, but no new crops or trees to offer.
Old Feb 22 2010, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Karen, your requests and suggestions have all been put forward before by lots of people on the forum ... and all been not answered - no matter how much people have begged for a simple indication of whether or not the wheels are still turning in the background and new advancement is in the pipeline.

I'm hoping that the fact that they closed us down for 'maintenance' just a couple of days ago means that maybe there are still developers on the other end of the game. Well, Raul surfaced a few days ago .... so they must be there

I also was catapulted from level 34 to level 60 without even knowing it .... and yes, I would love to have worked my way up. The problem is, as you said, the long delay in bringing the new levels out and the fact that those of us who are dedicated addicts just kept playing on.
I believe the earning of experience points should stop when you have enough XPs to reach the highest level. That would mean we all had to work our way through any new levels released.
I do not believe this would be a popular request though.
Closed Thread