Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 25 2020, 05:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlsjmr View Post
Memcache as been cleared, Cookies and Popups are enabled, I have around 325 friends, but still will not load.
Hi Rlsjmr,
What browser are you using?

Did you try a different browser to see if it would open in that?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2020, 05:53 PM

Default My Neighbors Tab

I use Chrome. I have tried IE and IE Edge. All three do the same thing as the error I sent you.

Thank you for taking your time with me to help.
Old Feb 25 2020, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I use Chrome. I have tried IE and IE Edge. All three do the same thing as the error I sent you.

Thank you for taking your time with me to help.
Hi Rlsjmr,
Not sure IE or Edge would be a good choce to try as there isn't any way to change the cookies and pop up setting in those. We have a thread concerning that problem for those and for Safari, though it mainly effects gifts:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

The only other thing I can offer is for you to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2020, 06:15 PM

Default My Neighbors Tab

Thank you for your help. I have sent them a message to see what they can do.

I use to use Firefox, but that browser was not working for me. Almost everything I tried to do in it would fail even after deleting it, cleaning out my registry files and reinstalling it, just would not work right. I have never used Safari, but with the 3 browsers I do have one of them should work, so I will wait to see what Support says.

Randy
Old Feb 29 2020, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Thank you for your help. I have sent them a message to see what they can do.

I use to use Firefox, but that browser was not working for me. Almost everything I tried to do in it would fail even after deleting it, cleaning out my registry files and reinstalling it, just would not work right. I have never used Safari, but with the 3 browsers I do have one of them should work, so I will wait to see what Support says.

Randy
I am also having the same problem. I can not access my neighbors list. I tried on 3 different browsers. Chrome, Firefox, & Microsoft Edge. I have done all the recommended checks. clear memcache, clear browsing history, etc. I contacted support and they were not able to help. They recommended I contact Facebook support. Hoping it gets fixed soon.
Old Feb 29 2020, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
How many neighbors do you have as there is a limit on how many you can have. The Facebook limit is 80 but many have been able to keep up to around 100.
Are they showing on your My Neighbors tab?
Have you sent them a neighbor request (if sent then the box for them should be yellow until they accept)? The request has to be sent both ways.
You can really have up to 100 neighbors??? Where it shows our neighbors, it has all these neat stats about them. Where do we find our own stats?

I just noticed you are not secure? How come?

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 29 2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old Feb 29 2020, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
You can really have up to 100 neighbors??? Where it shows our neighbors, it has all these neat stats about them. Where do we find our own stats?

I just noticed you are not secure? How come?
Hi Joyinlife,
You find your own stats on your farms. You can see your XP and level at the top and your coins on the upper left. Your best diversification shows in your facility manager and your help given in the trophies.
The forum is an open forum. That is why we tell you not to put your email address in a post here, because anyone can view the forums.
Old Mar 04 2020, 08:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware there is a problem using the My Neighbours tab at the moment as it's returning a Facebook error message.

If you have the issue you will likely see one of the following error messages when you click on the My Neighbours tab:

We will likely have to wait of Facebook to resolve the issue.

There is nothing you need to do to try and resolve this, running memcache or clear browser caches for this as it won't help.

For the time being we are monitoring the problem.

We will keep the following Announcement updated as we get information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 04 2020 at 08:50 AM.
Old Mar 04 2020, 01:34 PM

I keep on getting something has gone wrong we're trying to fix when I try and go to my neighbours tab. Cleared everything

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 04 2020, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I keep on getting something has gone wrong we're trying to fix when I try and go to my neighbours tab. Cleared everything
Hi Alexandra_J

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

We are getting the same since some hours ago.

Please read the following announcement

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools