Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 06 2023, 02:38 PM

i was looking in the wrong area on this, didnt see the new post. Thank You
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:39 PM

Hi Mary

Once this is up and running will farmers have to pay an annual subscription to play farmtown.

Thanks
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:40 PM

I tried to link my husband and daughter's accounts BEFORE the post about logging off all devices. It told me it was invalid email or password. So, will that mean I won't be able to link it for 5 days and the accounts will disappear??
I realize you probably don't know the answer but I am hopeful that you will eventually be able to give the answer to people who may have typed something wrong.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi Mary

Once this is up and running will farmers have to pay an annual subscription to play farmtown.

Thanks
Hi chubbyal,
There has not been any thing said abourt any kind of subscription paytment.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
I tried to link my husband and daughter's accounts BEFORE the post about logging off all devices. It told me it was invalid email or password. So, will that mean I won't be able to link it for 5 days and the accounts will disappear??
I realize you probably don't know the answer but I am hopeful that you will eventually be able to give the answer to people who may have typed something wrong.
Hi bugs,

According to what we were told is it will show for 5 days. If you do it correctly as stated in the announcement for the next one then you should be ok.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:48 PM

Default register question

I saw that message but wasn't sure what password you wanted. I didn't think it was the facebook one and don't have one for Farmtown. So tried to create a password (need more clarity if that is what we need to do). but it didn't take the password and then I just got out thinking I would ask questions and then try again if legit.

now I don't see that page when I log into farmtown. How do I get back to it?? thanks.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:48 PM

Default linking email

the game does open a window to post an email
thanks
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I saw that message but wasn't sure what password you wanted. I didn't think it was the facebook one and don't have one for Farmtown. So tried to create a password (need more clarity if that is what we need to do). but it didn't take the password and then I just got out thinking I would ask questions and then try again if legit.

now I don't see that page when I log into farmtown. How do I get back to it?? thanks.
Hi iwoeb,
You will get it again tomorrow when you open your farms. It needs a new password, not associated with anything else.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:01 PM

Default next 5 days

On the new warning message, are we going to be asked to verify our login info each day for the next 5 days OR just doing it one time within the next 5 days?

Thanks
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:02 PM

I was not about to give my Facebook password to unknown pop up, when I already registered my e-mail with Slashkey.

I have read most of this thread, and confused ~ it just says it does not have to be the FB password, but it does not specify we are able to CREATE a specific password for the new website.

Tags
link email, login