Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 20 2013, 10:51 PM

I just tried to earn FC by doing surveys. One survey was for arthritis and I was asked my name, age and then I was asked what do you call a baby cat? .WTH? The next screens said to watch my email for more surveys. How when they didn't ask for my email? I got the same thing with a survey for a drinking, except the question was how many legs does a cat have? In neither survey did I get a question about the topic it was supposed to be about. I have contacted Trial Pay Support. I know Slashkey doesn't have any control over this but they should be aware of what Trial Pay is doing to the FarmTown players. They are making fraudulent offers of FC.

Last edited by ccheney; Nov 20 2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old Nov 20 2013, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I just tried to earn FC by doing surveys. One survey was for arthritis and I was asked my name, age and then I was asked what do you call a baby cat? .WTH? The next screens said to watch my email for more surveys. How when they didn't ask for my email? I got the same thing with a survey for a drinking, except the question was how many legs does a cat have? In neither survey did I get a question about the topic it was supposed to be about. I have contacted Trial Pay Support. I know Slashkey doesn't have any control over this but they should be aware of what Trial Pay is doing to the FarmTown players. They are making fraudulent offers of FC.
Trialpay runs those for all Facebook games and not just Farm Town. Maybe a complaint to Facebook would be a better way to go.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2013, 11:40 AM

Quote:
I also attempted to earn FC by doing surveys. I attempted the arthritis survey as well as several others. I got exactly the same results as ccheney, with the exception that I was asked to name the largest animal listed, which number is closest to 8999, which icon is in NYC, etc. etc. These "surveys" had NOTHING to do with the ONE question that I was asked, and when I re-clicked on the same survey I would get a different unrelated question. So….., what is the story here. These offers are NOT VALID surveys. They are FAKES. I guess the ONLY way to get FC is to spend REAL money. As a disabled senior citizen that will NOT happen.
Old Nov 21 2013, 12:16 PM

I got a reply from Trial Pay.
Quote:
Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify and then complete the full survey before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information.
This is fraud. The problem with contacting Facebook is that you probably will not get a reply. None of the contact categories really pertain to this type of problem. I tried those for game/apps and when I submitted the claim I got a screen saying we can't reply to all inquiries. In other words don't expect a reply.
Old Nov 21 2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:
I got a reply from Trial Pay. This is fraud. The problem with contacting Facebook is that you probably will not get a reply. None of the contact categories really pertain to this type of problem. I tried those for game/apps and when I submitted the claim I got a screen saying we can't reply to all inquiries. In other words don't expect a reply.
I will also attempt to complain to Facebook about this, but I suspect that you are right in that we won't be honored with a reply. Facebook is too big to deal with "little" problems like this.
Old Nov 21 2013, 12:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I got a reply from Trial Pay. This is fraud. The problem with contacting Facebook is that you probably will not get a reply. None of the contact categories really pertain to this type of problem. I tried those for game/apps and when I submitted the claim I got a screen saying we can't reply to all inquiries. In other words don't expect a reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
I will also attempt to complain to Facebook about this, but I suspect that you are right in that we won't be honored with a reply. Facebook is too big to deal with "little" problems like this.
You may not get a reply from them but at least if they get enough complaints they will look into it.
Also you can contact Trialpay and see if they will do something about it.
I am not sure how you can call it fraud when it is something for free. There are plenty of other surveys you can try. Those surveys are created by the companies they pertain to. So as long as you can complete them regardless of how crazy the questions then you can still get the free cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You may not get a reply from them but at least if they get enough complaints they will look into it.
Also you can contact Trialpay and see if they will do something about it.
I am not sure how you can call it fraud when it is something for free. There are plenty of other surveys you can try. Those surveys are created by the companies they pertain to. So as long as you can complete them regardless of how crazy the questions then you can still get the free cash.
I have tried many of the surveys and you either don't qualify for them no matter what answers you give or they don't even exist like the ones I tried last night.

If you read my previous post I stated that I got this reply from them
Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify and then complete the full survey before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. I
They won't even acknowledge the problem.
It is fraud. It doesn't matter if it is free or not.They are misleading people into thinking they will get FC for completing a survey. A survey that, you find after you click on the offer and start giving info, doesn't exist so there is no way possible to complete it.
Old Nov 22 2013, 09:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=580498

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2013, 10:19 PM

I am on My Farm Faces BUT i have a Problem in that I am a Yellow Box which i am told Is Qualified to get the Facebook Promo of FT Cash Please Help my Farm ID is

1086274576 ..... I Also Need Help With the Facebook Promo of FT Cash in that I am in a YELLOW Box where my Neighbours are and Can Not Find Out How To Get The Promo for low income people as I am a Disabled Person on Less than 700 Per month to live on and Poverty level here in Fla is 15,000

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 23 2013 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Added Question..
Old Nov 22 2013, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsong54 View Post
I am on My Farm Faces BUT i have a Problem in that I am a Yellow Box which i am told Is Qualified to get the Facebook Promo of FT Cash Please Help My E Mail is (email address removed for safety) my Farm ID is

1086274576 ..... I Also Need Help With the Facebook Promo of FT Cash in that I am in a YELLOW Box where my Neighbours are and Can Not Find Out How To Get The Promo for low income people as I am a Disabled Person on Less than 700 Per month to live on and Poverty level here in Fla is 15,000
You are taking a chance in getting a lot of spam by including your email address. We have lots of spammers in these forums and they will flood your email with spam. I suggest you remove it for your own safety.
To get the Promo you need to click on that yellow text and then provide the information they are requesting. However as I understand it you need to have a credit card for them to add to your Facebook account in order to get that.