Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2011, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

I didnt accept it yet cause i dont need any, but it looks like the fuel station is fixed now. It just told me im able to fill up with over a million gallons, versus yesterday it only showed as 2,500

but the gas wont do any good since the harvests wont stay in storage
Old Apr 30 2011, 08:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Duck Duck Goose maybe the fuel was a more widespread problem. I have seen many posts about that but only a few about harvests disappearing. I harvested a lot of crops yesterday and they are all in storage. It must be frustrating for you but they have to prioritize.
Old Apr 30 2011, 09:02 PM

Love the new stores/sports/supermarket. How many of my friends actions are going to appear at the bottom of the screen.. I've already got 24 showing from just this afternoon, and the load time is getting slower, and sslloowweerr...and ssssslllllloooowwwweeeeerrrrrt....?
Old Apr 30 2011, 09:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Multiple Option Not Working

I bought 4x4's with my farm cash and I can't be hired for multiples AND use the tools. Help please!
I emptied everything ...
Old Apr 30 2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMC View Post
I bought 4x4's with my farm cash and I can't be hired for multiples AND use the tools. Help please!
I emptied everything ...
Select the 4x4's from the extended tool bar where the facility manager is when hired multiple

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 30 2011, 10:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitW View Post
Duck Duck Goose maybe the fuel was a more widespread problem. I have seen many posts about that but only a few about harvests disappearing. I harvested a lot of crops yesterday and they are all in storage. It must be frustrating for you but they have to prioritize.
Most of those types of posts were in the help/support catagory instead of here at announcments
Old Apr 30 2011, 10:18 PM

Default Losing Harvests in storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I didnt accept it yet cause i dont need any, but it looks like the fuel station is fixed now. It just told me im able to fill up with over a million gallons, versus yesterday it only showed as 2,500

but the gas wont do any good since the harvests wont stay in storage
I thought it was me getting forgetful but I am also losing harvests. I had 4131 Mushrooms after a harvest on Friday and now I have only 1921! I have not used any. I wouldnt normally notice but I am trying to stock my facilities up to 100%. I havent had a storage full message.

Would be grateful if the mods could please pass this on - many thanks.
Old Apr 30 2011, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I thought it was me getting forgetful but I am also losing harvests. I had 4131 Mushrooms after a harvest on Friday and now I have only 1921! I have not used any. I wouldnt normally notice but I am trying to stock my facilities up to 100%. I havent had a storage full message.

Would be grateful if the mods could please pass this on - many thanks.
One of the updates was increase in storage and they said you not get a full storage message again...
Old Apr 30 2011, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
H. You will need to contact support. To contact them ... Underneath the game screen , click on "report/contact this application"
Tony D a friend of mine bought and lost the 5x5 combine tool he has contacted support like you suggested here but has not heard back from them. Do you have info on how long this usually takes?
Old Apr 30 2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Tony D a friend of mine bought and lost the 5x5 combine tool he has contacted support like you suggested here but has not heard back from them. Do you have info on how long this usually takes?
lol I am not Tony but I can help you

It can take up to 2 weeks depending on the amount of support tickets they have coming in.