Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 16 2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi amycamille,

I moved your post to help and support for bonuses.

Did you at any point go to post a bonus then cancelled it?
It's sounding like you have done this, then posted 4 crop bonuses, and it has taken you to your limit of 5.

As soon as you go to post a bonus, even if you change your mind and don't post it, it still goes to wall requests and counts as one of your 5. This had to be done this way to meet Facebook changes some time ago.

If this is what has happened to you then that's why you got bonuses you thought you had not published and why the other crop bonuses did not give you the opportunity to post them.

You can check the Gamewide section of Show Times in your tool box to see when you can next post a bonus.
You know what, that's exactly what I did. I was not aware of that but thanks for letting me know. It's ok that this happened, although I'd have preferred to post my 7th dan degree bonus. It was just driving me nuts trying to figure it out. Thanks!
Old Jul 16 2016, 02:45 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycamille View Post
You know what, that's exactly what I did. I was not aware of that but thanks for letting me know. It's ok that this happened, although I'd have preferred to post my 7th dan degree bonus. It was just driving me nuts trying to figure it out. Thanks!
you are very welcome amycamille
Old Jul 18 2016, 12:27 PM

Default Some times yes, some times no.

As I was processing facilities, I moved up a dan in both freshwater bait and seawater bait. The pop up for the freshwater bait came up and I posted it, first checking to make sure the box to prevent more bonus pop ups was NOT checked.

I waited for the seawater bait bonus pop up, but never got it. While waiting, I continued working facilities and noticed that I triggered the kevlar fiber bonus and so I waited for that pop up. It also never showed up. Interesting thing about that is that I moved up a dan in the kevlar fiber a couple of days ago and that did not pop up either, although a previous dan in the kevlar fiber did.

If I hit a pop up for a bonus that I'm not interested in, I cancel it. I tend to stop working when I've hit three or four bonus pop ups.

Why am I sometimes getting the pop up and other times not? There's no rhyme or reason that I can see. I'm particularly annoyed about the kevlar bonus as it is a stingy bonus at best and I would have posted it to get the maximum benefit from it and I have had two pop ups for that not appear.

Here is my farm link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._id=1367081757
Old Jul 18 2016, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm collie View Post
As I was processing facilities, I moved up a dan in both freshwater bait and seawater bait. The pop up for the freshwater bait came up and I posted it, first checking to make sure the box to prevent more bonus pop ups was NOT checked.

I waited for the seawater bait bonus pop up, but never got it. While waiting, I continued working facilities and noticed that I triggered the kevlar fiber bonus and so I waited for that pop up. It also never showed up. Interesting thing about that is that I moved up a dan in the kevlar fiber a couple of days ago and that did not pop up either, although a previous dan in the kevlar fiber did.

If I hit a pop up for a bonus that I'm not interested in, I cancel it. I tend to stop working when I've hit three or four bonus pop ups.

Why am I sometimes getting the pop up and other times not? There's no rhyme or reason that I can see. I'm particularly annoyed about the kevlar bonus as it is a stingy bonus at best and I would have posted it to get the maximum benefit from it and I have had two pop ups for that not appear.

Here is my farm link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._id=1367081757
Hi farm collie,
You are only allowed to post 5 bonuses withing a 12 hour period. When they don't show a pop up then you will see a statement across the bottom of your farm.
Check your Show Times tool (clock) in the tool box to see if there is a green check or a time listed there. If there is a time it is telling you that you can't post those for that amount of time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2016, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi farm collie,
Check your Show Times tool (clock) in the tool box to see if there is a green check or a time listed there. If there is a time it is telling you that you can't post those for that amount of time.
I did that just now. Very, very strange. There is a green check next to posting bonuses and the kevlar bonus that did not show up several hours ago popped up while I was checked the show times tool. My computer had been shut off between the last time I was on and now.

I can hope the sea bait fish shows up lol.
Old Jul 18 2016, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did that just now. Very, very strange. There is a green check next to posting bonuses and the kevlar bonus that did not show up several hours ago popped up while I was checked the show times tool. My computer had been shut off between the last time I was on and now.

I can hope the sea bait fish shows up lol.
Hi farm collie,
Even though that timer may have been green now it could have had a time in it when you asked about this 4 hours ago. That time is always moving forward depending on the first one posted.
I am glad you got the kevlar one now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 30 2016, 03:00 AM

It has happened again.

I'm going through doing my facilities and I get two bonuses, which I post, then I see that I have moved up a dan for the kevlar cord, but it doesn't pop up the box to post the bonus. I know it can sometimes be slow to post, so I keep working. The next bonus I get is for an essential oil and I post that.

Now I know that the kevlar cord bonus will not post.

I checked the Show times tool and it shows that I can post bonuses as there is still a green check.

I don't know if I only notice the kevlar cord because I want/need it or if it is happening to other bonuses and I just don't notice them.

Stopping working on my facilities now.
Old Jul 30 2016, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It has happened again.

I'm going through doing my facilities and I get two bonuses, which I post, then I see that I have moved up a dan for the kevlar cord, but it doesn't pop up the box to post the bonus. I know it can sometimes be slow to post, so I keep working. The next bonus I get is for an essential oil and I post that.

Now I know that the kevlar cord bonus will not post.

I checked the Show times tool and it shows that I can post bonuses as there is still a green check.

I don't know if I only notice the kevlar cord because I want/need it or if it is happening to other bonuses and I just don't notice them.

Stopping working on my facilities now.
Hi farm collie,
The bonus posts don't always pop up in order. The kevlar one may pop up later as it did for you the last time. It takes a couple actions on your farms for each to pop up, so they don't all overlap and block each other out.
Unfortunately we have no way of recovering those missed or that don't show for you.
Old Jul 30 2016, 01:44 PM

It never did show up.

Since other bonuses have popped up without a problem and I only notice the kevlar cord bonuses not showing up, I suspect that there may be a glitch with this particular item.

Realistically, I know that there is nothing that can be done unless a lot more people have the same experience and report it.

But thanks anyway. I'll try to pay closer attention to see if other items don't post the bonuses as well.
Old Aug 03 2016, 04:37 PM

I don't have the time to search through 52 pages so maybe this has been addressed before. I have been playing this game since the first year and am VERY familiar on how to fix most problems yet sometimes I will have a helper harvest a crop and the bonus should pop up but doesn't. I always wait for a new day and DO NOT fill my facilities as those always screw up the crop bonuses. Still every now and then I will get hosed out of a crop bonus. Not the end of the world but frustrating.

Farm Link

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans