Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 15 2015, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm unable to hire for multiple farms at one time. Some farms are faded when I need to select farms to be worked. I go to multiple hire click what I want done then to farms to be worked. When I click on the first farm it goes to the employee for hire before I can click the others. Anyone have similar problem?
Old Sep 15 2015, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emahenry41 View Post
I'm unable to hire for multiple farms at one time. Some farms are faded when I need to select farms to be worked. I go to multiple hire click what I want done then to farms to be worked. When I click on the first farm it goes to the employee for hire before I can click the others. Anyone have similar problem?
Hi Emahenry,
When you go to the page to select farms for them to work, look at the top of that and select the tab that says Select Multiple Farms. Your farms should then each have a check box to the left side of them for you to select which farms you want them to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2015, 09:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Super Neighbors

Super Neighbors should be able to edit farm names. . . If we trust them enough to do the work, we should trust them to rename the farms so everyone knows when the crops are ready
Old Sep 20 2015, 12:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Post multiple farm hire

I am unable to click on farms and hire for all. I can only do one at a time.
Old Sep 20 2015, 12:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emahenry41 View Post
I am unable to click on farms and hire for all. I can only do one at a time.
Hi Ema,
When you to the pop up to hire and get to the second page to choose farms click on the Mutiple Farms button at the top. then you can hire for more than one farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 20 2015, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

One of my neighbors has posted for workers on her farm and i can't find it. This has happened more than once and I don't understand if I did something wrong. Thanks
Old Sep 20 2015, 03:14 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally ziemer View Post
One of my neighbors has posted for workers on her farm and i can't find it. This has happened more than once and I don't understand if I did something wrong. Thanks
Hi sally ziemer,

Is this facility work you are looking for? Try the "Show Farm Town Wall Requests" page, it will show all farm town posts from your friends there. You get to it via the My Requests tab at the top of your game screen.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 18 2015, 09:52 AM

Does anyone know what the colours mean? I was hired to work 20 farms and the different farms were coloured mauve and blue, the one I was on was yellow. just wondering
Old Oct 18 2015, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheric9 View Post
Does anyone know what the colours mean? I was hired to work 20 farms and the different farms were coloured mauve and blue, the one I was on was yellow. just wondering
Hi Cheric,
When you are hired the blue farms are the ones you are hired to work as well as the yellow one which indicates the farm you are on. The mauve color means those farms are fertilize but you weren't hired for those.
Old Jan 18 2016, 07:47 AM

Send a message via MSN to Pooky2483 Send a message via Yahoo to Pooky2483 Send a message via Skype™ to Pooky2483
Angry Gone To Waste!

This has happened quite a number of times.

I hire someone to harvest and plough my farm(s) and when I come back, ALL my farms have gone to waste. I can appreciate it if someone had lost internet connection for some reason, but it is STILL happening when I ask a super farmer to work on my farm(s).

If someone doesn’t want to do the job for some reason then they should NOT accept the job in the first place. It's not just my farm(s), it's happening to my wife's farm(s) too.