Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 28 2022, 06:05 PM

thanks for checking. I will pass this on to her.
Old Oct 31 2022, 03:54 AM

Good morning. I am having another problem with my ship retaining the same itinerary. For a week, I have had to replace 2 people for the same 2 people. When I dispatch, it is correct. The next morning I begin to load the same ship, click "reuse itinerary", and it is not the itinerary I dispatched the day before. I have cleared meme, cleaned browser, on c20,W21. Am I missing a step? Thanks
Old Oct 31 2022, 05:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good morning. I am having another problem with my ship retaining the same itinerary. For a week, I have had to replace 2 people for the same 2 people. When I dispatch, it is correct. The next morning I begin to load the same ship, click "reuse itinerary", and it is not the itinerary I dispatched the day before. I have cleared meme, cleaned browser, on c20,W21. Am I missing a step? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,

If you are unloading and preparing the exact same ship that you changed the itinerary on, then that's where the problem is.

For example if you changed the itinerary on the yellow ship, if that yellow ship was already back by the time you can prepare another one, the action of unloading the yellow ship always replaces the logbook it had, with those that recently played that have ports open.

As the itinerary the yellow ship had, no longer exists, when you reuse the itinerary on the same ship the game looks for the next last list you used and gives you that one instead.

The way to keep the itinerary after you make changes is, if the ship you changed the itinerary on has returned (yellow in this example), don't unload it. Prepare a different colour ship the next day (pink for example) and reuse the itinerary before you unload the yellow one that has the most recent list. Then the game can give you the most recent one.

When the ships were fist introduced, it was unlikely that the majority would be able to get the same ship back to use it again the next day so the game always had the last itinerary you used to be able to let you reuse it as the one where you last changed the logbook hadn't been unloaded yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 31 2022, 05:37 AM

Thank You Tiger! Will do another kind tomorrow! Appreciate it. Have a great day!
Old Oct 31 2022, 08:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thank You Tiger! Will do another kind tomorrow! Appreciate it. Have a great day!
You're welcome Early Girl, wishing you a wonderful day too!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 07 2022, 04:07 PM

Default Ships

can someone please help, or advise what I can do?
My 2 ships will not dispatch. this happened when we had the facebook shutdown. they were working fine. Now I can prepare them but the blue dispatch button will not push. Then it tells me my time has expired and i need to prepare the ship. i have done this many times.. even disconnected from the main fame, and still the same thing the blue button will not push.
Old Nov 07 2022, 04:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcgee View Post
can someone please help, or advise what I can do?
My 2 ships will not dispatch. this happened when we had the facebook shutdown. they were working fine. Now I can prepare them but the blue dispatch button will not push. Then it tells me my time has expired and i need to prepare the ship. i have done this many times.. even disconnected from the main fame, and still the same thing the blue button will not push.
HGi pmcgee,
Please provide your account ID. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page, so we can check this for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2022, 04:19 PM

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1464710890
Old Nov 07 2022, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcgee View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1464710890
Hi pmcgee,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I can see you are preparing your b lue ship so continue preparing it and then try to dispatch it. Remember you only have 24 hours to prepare it and dispatch it. If you go over that time as it appears you did for your orange ship then it will not dispatch and you will have to start over.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2022, 05:02 PM

ok did that the ship is preparing now. I'.ll keep you posted if it works or not.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port