Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2015, 04:41 PM

I see also they are trying to put in something where you can just select the facilities where your neighbours dont work them like the oil pumps and mines etc, doesnt quite look like they have it right yet cos lots of other workable facilities show up when you click on it as well, but at least they are trying to do something which i have been after for years, thank you
Old Apr 10 2015, 04:49 PM

The Gifts are all messed up now when I just went in to collect. I did NOT know about any changes today prior other than I did notice in the market place when Hiring someone the popup you get from the person has a description of what you are being hired for more than it did before.

The ISSUE I am having currently is when I went in to collect a couple gifts, IT automatically collected ALL 50 that I had in there!!! NOT happy as there were things I intended on exchanging to receive first!!! PLEASE FIX THIS back again or tell me how to get it to work again. Thanks

I am using Opera browser an the most recent version. I also cleared the mem cache an it didn't help!
Old Apr 10 2015, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I see also they are trying to put in something where you can just select the facilities where your neighbours dont work them like the oil pumps and mines etc, doesnt quite look like they have it right yet cos lots of other workable facilities show up when you click on it as well, but at least they are trying to do something which i have been after for years, thank you
Hi Brenda,
Did you also uncheck the services and animal buildings? If not those will show too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2015, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
The Gifts are all messed up now when I just went in to collect. I did NOT know about any changes today prior other than I did notice in the market place when Hiring someone the popup you get from the person has a description of what you are being hired for more than it did before.

The ISSUE I am having currently is when I went in to collect a couple gifts, IT automatically collected ALL 50 that I had in there!!! NOT happy as there were things I intended on exchanging to receive first!!! PLEASE FIX THIS back again or tell me how to get it to work again. Thanks

I am using Opera browser an the most recent version. I also cleared the mem cache an it didn't help!
Hi Lollipop,
I just tried it and only got the gifts I accepted. I did 2 for just accept and 2 for exchange and accept. They worked fine. The only thing I can think of is you accidently clicked on accept all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2015, 05:16 PM

I'm using the Chrome browser. I can't send gifts anymore, although I can "return" gifts when someone has sent them to me. The FARMER LISTS won't load, it just keeps showing those wavy lines. I tried SUGGESTED BY FACEBOOK but it only brought up 5 or 6 names. I tried running the FT memcache, clearing my cache, etc., but still no luck. Sure hope you can help. Thanks!
Old Apr 10 2015, 05:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I'm using the Chrome browser. I can't send gifts anymore, although I can "return" gifts when someone has sent them to me. The FARMER LISTS won't load, it just keeps showing those wavy lines. I tried SUGGESTED BY FACEBOOK but it only brought up 5 or 6 names. I tried running the FT memcache, clearing my cache, etc., but still no luck. Sure hope you can help. Thanks!
Hi Barb,
Sorry this is happening. Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

With the changes it may be that your browser is not allowing those lists to open because it is a new way of doing this.
Alos please try a different browser and see if they will open in it.
Old Apr 10 2015, 06:01 PM

Farm 26 is great, weldone cant wait until the other stuff comes out.

Thanks for all your hard work

i started my farm on the 10th of September , 2009.

As of 3/01/2017: i have 31 Farms and happy with the game and build up fast
Old Apr 10 2015, 06:13 PM

Wow...I just opened the Farmtown Wall Requests link and I got requests from now to 24 hours ago!!!!! TY!!!
Old Apr 10 2015, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barb,
Sorry this is happening. Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

With the changes it may be that your browser is not allowing those lists to open because it is a new way of doing this.
Alos please try a different browser and see if they will open in it.
Hi Taz,
I double-checked, third-party cookies are allowed. I also disabled the Ad Block. I tried Firefox, too. Still no luck.

NOTE: That 1st tab never worked for me, anyway. I always used whatever tab it was that allowed me to choose FRIENDS HELPING ME, NEIGHBORS, or FARM TOWN PLAYERS.
Old Apr 10 2015, 06:34 PM

I am also unable to boost my train. It was a train I just dispatched.
Closed Thread