Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 21 2023, 03:32 AM

Thanks, Taz. There are certainly a lot ready now!
Old Dec 23 2023, 10:45 AM

Hello there and Happy Holidays. I have purchased all the larger farm tools up to 48 X 48. However, they do not show in my menu or my super neighbors menu to use. What did I miss and how do I fix it? Thanks for your help. Merry Christmas!

Serenity Dilsworth AKA Owl on Merrymeet Farms.

PS: I know this is a different topic, but have you considered adding New Age store with crystals various incenses, special printed fabrics, singing bowls and things of that nature?
Old Dec 23 2023, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
Hello there and Happy Holidays. I have purchased all the larger farm tools up to 48 X 48. However, they do not show in my menu or my super neighbors menu to use. What did I miss and how do I fix it? Thanks for your help. Merry Christmas!

Serenity Dilsworth AKA Owl on Merrymeet Farms.

PS: I know this is a different topic, but have you considered adding New Age store with crystals various incenses, special printed fabrics, singing bowls and things of that nature?
Hi Serenity Dilsworth,
They should show with the number 2304 under the tool in your toolbox for the tree shaker and the flower harvester. You have those in your storage so they should be showing up in there. If the upper arrow in those columns are not greyed out click on them.
If they still do not show then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If you want to make a suggestion for a new facility please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2023, 08:50 PM

Hey there Taz. I did do my memcache. I was using the Slimjet version of Google as my browser, then I tried Google and then Opera. I still cannot get to my new tools except for a couple, the flower harvester and the log machine. I have taken a snip to show you the tools that are showing in my storage. C:\Users|Serenity\Pictures\FT tools.JPG

I hope this helps. It was a small metric ton of FC to get caught up. Merry Christmas!

Serenity Dilsworth aka Owl of Merrymeet Farms
Old Dec 23 2023, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hey there Taz. I did do my memcache. I was using the Slimjet version of Google as my browser, then I tried Google and then Opera. I still cannot get to my new tools except for a couple, the flower harvester and the log machine. I have taken a snip to show you the tools that are showing in my storage. C:\Users|Serenity\Pictures\FT tools.JPG

I hope this helps. It was a small metric ton of FC to get caught up. Merry Christmas!

Serenity Dilsworth aka Owl of Merrymeet Farms
Hi Serenity Dilsworth,
I do hope you know the Log Truck 48 x 48 has not been released yet. The log Truck largest size is 44 x44. Only the Tree Shaker and the Flower Harvester have been released in the 48 x 48 size. All of those are in your storage.
If the memcache didn't work then try taking those both out of storage and place on a farm, then click the save, then restart your farms and put them both back in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2023, 11:18 PM

Yes, it was the tree shaker. I have removed the other tools and then returned them. I would like to be able to use the larger Harvest Plow Plant machines that are in my storage. Sorry I messed up and called the tree shaker a logging truck.

Serenity Dilsworth aka Owl at Merrymeet Farms.
Old Dec 23 2023, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes, it was the tree shaker. I have removed the other tools and then returned them. I would like to be able to use the larger Harvest Plow Plant machines that are in my storage. Sorry I messed up and called the tree shaker a logging truck.

Serenity Dilsworth aka Owl at Merrymeet Farms.
Hi Serenity,
I don't understand why you can't use the larger tools you have in your storage. They should all be showing in your toolbox, but they can't all be on the screen at the same time, because there are too many to fit in the window.
That is why there are arrows at the top and bottom of each column so you can move up and down the list. Click on the arrow at the top of the column with the combines in it until it greys out and you will be able to see your larger EX combines.

That works for all of the tool columns including the tree shakers and flower harvesters.
Old Dec 24 2023, 10:42 AM

Good morning Taz. I think I understand the problem, but I don't understand how to fix it. Since the migration, my screen for Farm Town is MUCH smaller. Going full screen does not help. Zooming in and out does not help. Changing browsers does not help. I cannot enlarge the screen by hovering over the corners or sides and simply dragging it. I am currently trying FireFox browser, it did not help. I have bottom arrows on all the tools but I only have top arrows for a couple simply because there is no screen available to support that action. If there was a way to stretch the screen another inch or two, I do not think I would be having any problems. I can get as high as the harvest-plant 12 X 12 but no arrow in black to go higher.
C:\Users\Serenity\Pictures\taz.jpg
Thanks for all your help.
Serenity Dilsworth aka Owl at Merrymeet Farms
Old Dec 24 2023, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Good morning Taz. I think I understand the problem, but I don't understand how to fix it. Since the migration, my screen for Farm Town is MUCH smaller. Going full screen does not help. Zooming in and out does not help. Changing browsers does not help. I cannot enlarge the screen by hovering over the corners or sides and simply dragging it. I am currently trying FireFox browser, it did not help. I have bottom arrows on all the tools but I only have top arrows for a couple simply because there is no screen available to support that action. If there was a way to stretch the screen another inch or two, I do not think I would be having any problems. I can get as high as the harvest-plant 12 X 12 but no arrow in black to go higher.
C:\Users\Serenity\Pictures\taz.jpg
Thanks for all your help.
Hi Serenity,
For the columns that you are not seeing the black arrow do you see a greyed out one that you can not click on?
I think the 12 x 12 Combine harvest plant you see is the largest as that is the biggest EX one. So you are seeing the top tool. Those are for working layered/staggered crop plots.
Old Dec 27 2023, 02:18 PM

Thanks Taz, yes I can reach the Combine Harvest Plant 12 X 12. And yes, my farms are layered. But I also have in my storage the Combine Harvest Plant 28 X28. Is that a smaller machine? This is probably where my confusion is coming in. Thanks for sticking with me so I could understand. Old age can be ugly at times.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...a8d0f242c71956

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity