Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 27 2014, 08:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Wish we could have an ingredient planner for the Services tho - guess its not that easy.
You could put in the suggestion section that you want a main list showing all the service facilities like it does for the factories instead of having to go into each service facility. You can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 27 2014, 12:50 PM

That Quest Icon really needs to go! Too many times, I have been hired by others, and accidentally touched that icon. It opens "My Quests", but then doesn't close! Freezes everything, and the jobs cannot be completed. Isn't it redundant to have a Quest icon in two places anyway?? I really cannot see the logic behind this new feature.
Old Jul 27 2014, 01:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally-Kat View Post
That Quest Icon really needs to go! Too many times, I have been hired by others, and accidentally touched that icon. It opens "My Quests", but then doesn't close! Freezes everything, and the jobs cannot be completed. Isn't it redundant to have a Quest icon in two places anyway?? I really cannot see the logic behind this new feature.
By having that one in the upper left corner by the fuel, that frees up a space in the toolbar in the bottom right, I now have space to put the farm stats icon where I had the quest cube.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 28 2014, 01:38 AM

I have bought the 40 upgrade for farm 1 and 2, and if I try to upgrade 4 its there, but when I try to upgrade farm 3, which is at 38, it tells me I've already upgraded as far as I can go. What's with that?
Old Jul 28 2014, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
I have bought the 40 upgrade for farm 1 and 2, and if I try to upgrade 4 its there, but when I try to upgrade farm 3, which is at 38, it tells me I've already upgraded as far as I can go. What's with that?
Hi, by any chance did you switch your farms around in the farm selector manager? and now farm 3 is in another location and its another farm that occupies slot 3?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 28 2014, 12:35 PM

Default give or get gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
The Accept all wont work for me - I can exchange all fine. Accept all just freezes the post says "Accepting all gifts" but does nothing. Like the new fruit stall - didnt think Durians were edible tho. Off to see what else - Oh and Kale crop
I cannot accept or give gifts since July 17th. Might as well not play if I can't get them anymore-very upset. I click accept all and it locks my farm Same with give all. arggggg.
Old Jul 28 2014, 12:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara16 View Post
I cannot accept or give gifts since July 17th. Might as well not play if I can't get them anymore-very upset. I click accept all and it locks my farm Same with give all. arggggg.
Can you accept gifts individually?
If not make sure you have pop ups and 3rd party cookies allowed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2014, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It takes 600 of each fruit. You can tell by opening the facility, then click on the Ingredient planner in the upper right corner change the filter to 15 days from Remaining Capacity. That will show you how many of each item needed to fill that facilty.
I checked the ingredient planner and it says 455 lyches.
Old Jul 28 2014, 12:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I checked the ingredient planner and it says 455 lyches.
That would be remaining capacity. Change that filter to 15 days and that will show you how many to completely fill from empty.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, by any chance did you switch your farms around in the farm selector manager? and now farm 3 is in another location and its another farm that occupies slot 3?
Yes, I did move some farms around. I 'assumed' that when I renamed them that reset them. Yeah, I know what 'assumed' makes me. LOL Thanks for the heads up.
Closed Thread