Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 02 2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have one today that is 12 steps. Have to make a Feed Cart. That means making Oak Lumber, Aluminum sheet, Rubber and black pigment with all the steps to create those first.
Got the feed cart too..... fun Quests.

Soon as the rubber tree is ready I can finish and........ collect $$
Old Feb 02 2012, 10:49 PM

I've got to make a Coffee Waffle Cone.... 11 steps..... hope it's a nice payday.....

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Feb 03 2012, 12:18 AM

Grrrr... I want better quests... *stamps foot*... cod I can't get... stupid one, two steps... I want 11.. no wait.. 12.. no wait.. I want me quest to be 30 steps or more..

*drops on floor and throw's tantrum*
Happy Farming All
Old Feb 03 2012, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamine View Post
Grrrr... I want better quests... *stamps foot*... cod I can't get... stupid one, two steps... I want 11.. no wait.. 12.. no wait.. I want me quest to be 30 steps or more..

*drops on floor and throw's tantrum*
Cracks up laughing while watching tantrum.

I'm sure Raul will read your post and immediately set about making us some 30 step quests

Oooooops I have to run. My timer just went off to tell me that my quest should be finished !!!!!!!

Old Feb 03 2012, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Rose View Post
What I would like is that once you finish a quest you can open another with 5 open being the max.
YES! People could proceed at their own pace and open as many as they want up to 5 at a time.
Old Feb 03 2012, 01:48 AM

My 6th quest (yes I'm making a list!) was the cola float 14 steps and i finished it in about a day due to my super efficient "quest farrm" lol. Can't remember exactly how many coins i got perhaps 30 million but not sure!! On my 9th now and they have all been much simpler but i don't mind as it gives me time to get into a routine. Think 20 hrs is about right for me anyway to start new one. Worked out the were 9 cash facilities i don't have and so far none of those have come up but i am sure i will be tempted!!!
Old Feb 03 2012, 06:01 AM

I like the quest's a lot now that I've done a few
Old Feb 03 2012, 10:03 AM

Glad you started the quests. Better than those games. What I wish is that you guys would put corn in the gifts! I cannot get enough of it. Thanks for rejuvenating my interest.
Old Feb 03 2012, 12:19 PM

I am very pleased with the quests I have done so far. Farm 13 became my quest farm with a crop area, trees and flowers I might need plus a small seacoast and river section (can't afford Farmcash waters sitting around waiting for me to need them + it's only an 8 hour wait at most). Part of farm 13 did go to a bunch more flowers for my flower shop however they are seperate from my quest flower section. I was going to put animal buildings out there however I know I would accidentally collect from them when doing all the others so I decided not to.

I like the idea of exclusive items for finishing the quests, especially like the idea of getting FarmCash for them. The coin rewards so far have more than covered the cost of any coin facility I had to purchase to complete the quest and I don't plan on doing quests that involve FarmCash facilities that I don't already own (Please don't tell my hubby how much I've already spent on this addiction). Really don't care about getting ingredients as a reward unless it is a HUGE amount of something that is only received as gifts or from FarmCash facilities such as hot dog sausages.

Absolutely thrilled with this game and the way the developers are constantly listening to us and trying to make sure the game only gets more interesting. I'm sure the developers have heard over and over again how so many of us don't want it to turn into a "beg your friend" game like the other farm game that drove me away. THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU developers
Old Feb 03 2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post

Oooooops I have to run. My timer just went off to tell me that my quest should be finished !!!!!!!
Oh my gosh a timer is just what I need - I had delays in finishing my quests because I lost track of the time. Thanks Helen