Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old Oct 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,417
Arrow Discussions about Neighborhood Chains Contest

All Discussions about the Neighborhood Chains Contest

Hi, due to the number of posts we are receiving in relation to Neighborhood Chains Contest in the feedback section we have decided to make an Official thread for the topic. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

We are aware that there are some grey areas between feedback and suggestions, however if you only want to make a suggestion we ask that you post in the Suggestion section.

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 26 2016 at 05:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Apr 07 2016, 08:07 AM
LongsleeveSteve LongsleeveSteve is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jul 07 2010
Posts: 8
Default

Nice idea, but when I try to work on of my facilities and check for my experience point, I see nothing shown for me working that facility. I can forget about the farm cash places because if I don't have Farm Cash from playing the game, i will not buy the facility. I play this game and use the farm cash as I am rewarded. I will not take money out of my pocket to buy any farm town cash. Still, this game is not showing the experience point that i just worked in two of the facilities, Dairy and Tile Outlet. You need some extra work and thought on some of these games. I ain't rich.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 25 2016 at 10:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Apr 07 2016, 08:53 AM
temptnfate13 temptnfate13 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 10 2010
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongsleeveSteve View Post
Nice idea, but when I try to work on of my facilities and check for my experience point, I see nothing shown for me working that facility. I can forget about the farm cash places because if I don't have Farm Cash from playing the game, i will not buy the facility. I play this game and use the farm cash as I am rewarded. I will not take money out of my pocket to buy any farm town cash. Still, this game is not showing the experience point that i just worked in two of the facilities, Dairy and Tile Outlet. You need some extra work and thought on some of these games. I ain't rich.
Mine just keeps erroring out
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:41 AM
dell466 dell466 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 26 2014
Location: London Ontario Canada
Posts: 30
Default

error X025 is only result I get when trying the new neighborhood chain. Looks like it does not work. Also, once again you are giving the advantage to those who spend read mone (FC) Like many others I only use FC once I ear it doing other quests so do not own very may FC facilities. I spend my FX on tools for working crops and load/storing facilities.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Apr 07 2016, 10:59 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,417
Default

Hi all,
Please be patient as it is a new feature and the bugs have to be worked out. I am sure they will get it work as quickly as possible.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:13 AM
emurph emurph is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 03 2009
Posts: 11
Default

Just tell me simply what I'm supposed to do after I click on the facility in the neighborhood chain. Do I just fill the facility? Do I also cash out? Do I go anywhere else or do anything else? I do not understand. I just need a step by step instruction I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:17 AM
Dallace Dallace is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jul 06 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 175
Default

I'm not rich either and live on disability social security. I also pay bills like everyone else and I still buy a farm cash item or 2 each month if I can. Now I'm not saying you should cause it's your decision. I really love this game and have been playing since it came out. I have put a lot of money in it and will continue to do so. Now as for the new neighborhood chains mine is working fine so far, (knock on wood) so it does work. It might have a few kinks for some of you, but they will get it worked out with time.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:23 AM
Dallace Dallace is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jul 06 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emurph View Post
Just tell me simply what I'm supposed to do after I click on the facility in the neighborhood chain. Do I just fill the facility? Do I also cash out? Do I go anywhere else or do anything else? I do not understand. I just need a step by step instruction I guess.
You fill and load. store and cash out if any thing is ready.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Apr 07 2016, 12:59 PM
LongsleeveSteve LongsleeveSteve is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jul 07 2010
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongsleeveSteve View Post
Nice idea, but when I try to work on of my facilities and check for my experience point, I see nothing shown for me working that facility. I can forget about the farm cash places because if I don't have Farm Cash from playing the game, i will not buy the facility. I play this game and use the farm cash as I am rewarded. I will not take money out of my pocket to buy any farm town cash. Still, this game is not showing the experience point that i just worked in two of the facilities, Dairy and Tile Outlet. You need some extra work and thought on some of these games. I ain't rich.
Ok, it is now working, since I only have facilities that I have bought with farm town coins, I can not use the facilities that are Farm Town cash because I don't own any of the ones listed. So, being as it is, I can only receive only x-points from two out of the four. I am doomed, handicapped and will not be able to make progress as a Neighborhood Chain There for fail in this part of the game.
Question now, How can I ask to have this part of the game removed. I don't like it when I have only half a chance to win.
For those people who buy Farm Town cash with their own money that is great for them. As for me and other like me we are doomed to succeed.
You make the rules,. This your game. I'm only here because I enjoy the game.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Apr 07 2016, 01:03 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 22,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongsleeveSteve View Post
Ok, it is now working, since I only have facilities that I have bought with farm town coins, I can not use the facilities that are Farm Town cash because I don't own any of the ones listed. So, being as it is, I can only receive only x-points from two out of the four. I am doomed, handicapped and will not be able to make progress as a Neighborhood Chain There for fail in this part of the game.
Question now, How can I ask to have this part of the game removed. I don't like it when I have only half a chance to win.
For those people who buy Farm Town cash with their own money that is great for them. As for me and other like me we are doomed to succeed.
You make the rules,. This your game. I'm only here because I enjoy the game.
Hi Steve,
You can't remove it. Consider the fact that you are only part of the Neighborhood chain with your neighbors. You contribute what you can to the group. It is a total of the group that determines who wins for the week. So you can still have a chance to win.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 PM.