Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Discussions about Neighborhood Chains Contest

All Discussions about the Neighborhood Chains Contest

Hi, due to the number of posts we are receiving in relation to Neighborhood Chains Contest in the feedback section we have decided to make an Official thread for the topic. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

We are aware that there are some grey areas between feedback and suggestions, however if you only want to make a suggestion we ask that you post in the Suggestion section.

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 26 2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old Apr 07 2016, 08:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Nice idea, but when I try to work on of my facilities and check for my experience point, I see nothing shown for me working that facility. I can forget about the farm cash places because if I don't have Farm Cash from playing the game, i will not buy the facility. I play this game and use the farm cash as I am rewarded. I will not take money out of my pocket to buy any farm town cash. Still, this game is not showing the experience point that i just worked in two of the facilities, Dairy and Tile Outlet. You need some extra work and thought on some of these games. I ain't rich.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 25 2016 at 10:41 PM.
Old Apr 07 2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongsleeveSteve View Post
Nice idea, but when I try to work on of my facilities and check for my experience point, I see nothing shown for me working that facility. I can forget about the farm cash places because if I don't have Farm Cash from playing the game, i will not buy the facility. I play this game and use the farm cash as I am rewarded. I will not take money out of my pocket to buy any farm town cash. Still, this game is not showing the experience point that i just worked in two of the facilities, Dairy and Tile Outlet. You need some extra work and thought on some of these games. I ain't rich.
Mine just keeps erroring out
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:41 AM

error X025 is only result I get when trying the new neighborhood chain. Looks like it does not work. Also, once again you are giving the advantage to those who spend read mone (FC) Like many others I only use FC once I ear it doing other quests so do not own very may FC facilities. I spend my FX on tools for working crops and load/storing facilities.
Old Apr 07 2016, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi all,
Please be patient as it is a new feature and the bugs have to be worked out. I am sure they will get it work as quickly as possible.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:13 AM

Just tell me simply what I'm supposed to do after I click on the facility in the neighborhood chain. Do I just fill the facility? Do I also cash out? Do I go anywhere else or do anything else? I do not understand. I just need a step by step instruction I guess.
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:17 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm not rich either and live on disability social security. I also pay bills like everyone else and I still buy a farm cash item or 2 each month if I can. Now I'm not saying you should cause it's your decision. I really love this game and have been playing since it came out. I have put a lot of money in it and will continue to do so. Now as for the new neighborhood chains mine is working fine so far, (knock on wood) so it does work. It might have a few kinks for some of you, but they will get it worked out with time.
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by emurph View Post
Just tell me simply what I'm supposed to do after I click on the facility in the neighborhood chain. Do I just fill the facility? Do I also cash out? Do I go anywhere else or do anything else? I do not understand. I just need a step by step instruction I guess.
You fill and load. store and cash out if any thing is ready.
Old Apr 07 2016, 12:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Ok, it is now working, since I only have facilities that I have bought with farm town coins, I can not use the facilities that are Farm Town cash because I don't own any of the ones listed. So, being as it is, I can only receive only x-points from two out of the four. I am doomed, handicapped and will not be able to make progress as a Neighborhood Chain There for fail in this part of the game.
Question now, How can I ask to have this part of the game removed. I don't like it when I have only half a chance to win.
For those people who buy Farm Town cash with their own money that is great for them. As for me and other like me we are doomed to succeed.
You make the rules,. This your game. I'm only here because I enjoy the game.
Old Apr 07 2016, 01:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Ok, it is now working, since I only have facilities that I have bought with farm town coins, I can not use the facilities that are Farm Town cash because I don't own any of the ones listed. So, being as it is, I can only receive only x-points from two out of the four. I am doomed, handicapped and will not be able to make progress as a Neighborhood Chain There for fail in this part of the game.
Question now, How can I ask to have this part of the game removed. I don't like it when I have only half a chance to win.
For those people who buy Farm Town cash with their own money that is great for them. As for me and other like me we are doomed to succeed.
You make the rules,. This your game. I'm only here because I enjoy the game.
Hi Steve,
You can't remove it. Consider the fact that you are only part of the Neighborhood chain with your neighbors. You contribute what you can to the group. It is a total of the group that determines who wins for the week. So you can still have a chance to win.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.