Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 17 2018, 01:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsibuster View Post
Ok Taz - I have done everything that has been suggested so I will just get on with the game - thanks x
Hi Pepsibuster,
The only other thing I can suggest is to contact Support, as there isn't anything more we can do. We can't give any refunds through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2018, 02:42 PM

not really sure where to put this but .... i was looking for something in game guide and noticed for Brazil Nut - vegan supplies factory is all that is mentioned but it is also used in the Roasted Nut Gift Factory
Old Sep 28 2018, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
not really sure where to put this but .... i was looking for something in game guide and noticed for Brazil Nut - vegan supplies factory is all that is mentioned but it is also used in the Roasted Nut Gift Factory
Hi JNelson

Thanks for your report, it is now fixed

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 03 2018, 01:52 PM

Default Missing Facility

Recently I rearranged my farms and have noticed that I am missing a farm cash facility. I keep track of all my facilities and where I put them so I'm sure of this. I would just replace it except that it is a farm cash one. The air fresheners factory. It was 30 farm cash. Is it possible for you to replace it or am I just out? I don't know why it is missing, I'm not missing any others. I would not have deleted a farm cash item either. Please advise and thank you!
Old Oct 03 2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
Recently I rearranged my farms and have noticed that I am missing a farm cash facility. I keep track of all my facilities and where I put them so I'm sure of this. I would just replace it except that it is a farm cash one. The air fresheners factory. It was 30 farm cash. Is it possible for you to replace it or am I just out? I don't know why it is missing, I'm not missing any others. I would not have deleted a farm cash item either. Please advise and thank you!
Hi JuliesNotGoofy

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I had a look at your data and yes, one of your Air Fresheners Factory is missing.

We are not able to make any refunds through the forums so you need to contact Support team about this problem.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Oct 03 2018, 05:07 PM

Thank you! I did send them a message. Also, I was wondering if there was an easier way of finding replies to my posts here. I never know where to look, I just keep looking until I somehow come upon it.
Old Oct 03 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
Thank you! I did send them a message. Also, I was wondering if there was an easier way of finding replies to my posts here. I never know where to look, I just keep looking until I somehow come upon it.
You are welcome

Please take a look to this thread to find your own posts on the forum: Where's my post gone?

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Oct 15 2018, 06:10 PM

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...=6&fb_bmpos=_6

I hope this is the link...I bought all the next level tools but the harvest/plow /sow combine doesnt show...it says I have it and when I tried to buy it says its a duplicate...my farm cash went down so I know I bought it

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 15 2018 at 06:19 PM. Reason: email deleted for safety
Old Oct 15 2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayjah's view View Post
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...=6&fb_bmpos=_6

I hope this is the link...I bought all the next level tools but the harvest/plow /sow combine doesnt show...it says I have it and when I tried to buy it says its a duplicate...my farm cash went down so I know I bought it
Hi dyjah's view

I deleted your email address, it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

Your farm link is a generic link, if you want to get it, you have instructions in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Anyway I was able to check your data.

According to it you purchased the harvester, plower, seeder and combine harvest/plow, all of them 16x16

The one you have to purchase next is the Combine harvest/plant 16x16, the red one, but it costs 50 farmcash and you only have 40 farmcash.

Today you also purchased the Tree Shaker 28x28 and the Log Truck w/ Chainsaw 28x28

If you want to check your farmcash, please click in Account Tab above the game screen and then click in Farm cash activity log button. There you will see all purchases made in farmcash.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Oct 17 2018, 11:18 PM

I have been having the same problem for some time now. I have crops that are missing from my storage, and it is always the same ones.. Thyme, Saffron, Kidney Beans & Mustard. I have contacted support and received a patronizing response of " make sure you aren't selling them". I have been playing this game for 8+ years and am really disappointed with the lack of response, as well as this ongoing problem. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done.. Thanks

Tags
facilities gone, facility lost, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing seeds, missing tools, missing trees, vanished