Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 14 2018, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincs View Post
Lost get when got new phone can't find it to redownload it
Hi Gincs,
You do not have to download the game. Just log into your Facebook account and then go from the link for Farm Town in the left column of you Facebook home page or click on the link at the top oif the forums that says Play FarmTown.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2018, 05:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Browser Restarting

Good Morning,

Farmtown browser keeps restarting, no matter which browser I use. It will leave Farmtown and ask me to login again. Is this normal, or is there something I can do.

Thanks Bill B.
Old Oct 15 2018, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Good Morning,

Farmtown browser keeps restarting, no matter which browser I use. It will leave Farmtown and ask me to login again. Is this normal, or is there something I can do.

Thanks Bill B.
Hi bbarksda

I moved your post to the thread about loading the game.

One of our moderators is getting the same and it seems it is affecting other games too.

Due to this, please report the problem to Facebook to let them check. Thanks

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 15 2018, 07:37 AM

Farmtown keeps rebooting me whether I am planting, plowing, upgrading my farm with new facilities, ponds,....just reboots whenever. Any suggestions??
Thanks!
Old Oct 15 2018, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandakubby View Post
Farmtown keeps rebooting me whether I am planting, plowing, upgrading my farm with new facilities, ponds,....just reboots whenever. Any suggestions??
Thanks!
Hi pandakubby

Please follow all the instructions given in the first post, first page of this thread, where you will also see links in case you need more information and/or instructions.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 24 2018, 07:12 PM

This is the only way that I can get a message on Farm Town. I have not been able to get on Farm Town for the last two days! I am so frustrated right now! Please fix this problem! I want to play this game! I use Microsoft Edge 10 and the game has completely blocked me out!
Old Oct 24 2018, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadyeyes View Post
This is the only way that I can get a message on Farm Town. I have not been able to get on Farm Town for the last two days! I am so frustrated right now! Please fix this problem! I want to play this game! I use Microsoft Edge 10 and the game has completely blocked me out!
Hi Beadyeyes,
I moved your post to the subject thread about not being able to load the game.

Using Edge is not a good idea as Facebook has made changes that prevent you from at the least being able to send or receive gifts.

The game has not blocked you from entering the game. This is most likely a problem with your Flash player and allowing it to load Farm Town. What are you seeing when you try to load the game?

Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in links in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2018, 08:05 PM

I have tried what you have told me to do and it didn't work! I am very tired of this! My 2 or 3 other games that I play work just fine. What is wrong with this one?? I can do no more this evening! Fix this Problem Please!!!
Old Oct 24 2018, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadyeyes View Post
I have tried what you have told me to do and it didn't work! I am very tired of this! My 2 or 3 other games that I play work just fine. What is wrong with this one?? I can do no more this evening! Fix this Problem Please!!!
Hi Beadyeyes,
I again moved your post to the subject thread about your problem. Please only reply about this in this thread and not in the Newsfeed problems thread because that one has nothing to do with your problem.

What do you see when you try to open your farms?
What did you see when you ran the server tests?
Did you try restarting your modem?

Also check to make sure you have not Blocked Farm Town in your Facebook account. If it is blocked then you can't open your farms.

There is nothing for us to fix here because the servers are working correctly. I have just opened your farms with no problems.
Old Oct 24 2018, 08:56 PM

Did everything I was supposed to do using edge, now before I signed off decided to try one more thing and that was to switch to chrome. Did everything with chrome also. Nothing. I haven't been able to play this game in 2 days. The only thing I get is a blank page. Nothing. When I use chrome, it says that l1.slashkey.com took too long loading the game.
I am done. Fix the Problem Please! I have also tried the gameroom, still getting a blank page.

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, browser restarting, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, facebook problem, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, green screen, green snreen, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading issues, loading user, loss of connection, not loading, online/offline, plug, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen