Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 28 2018, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm and Passingas,
Please have those neighbors remove the design capability for you and see if all is normal for that farm.
Taz .. they removed the design option and i was able to go back to their farms and work those single farms that i was unable to work before .. i mentioned that in my earlier post

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:16 PM

I am having the same issue
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Taz .. they removed the design option and i was able to go back to their farms and work those single farms that i was unable to work before .. i mentioned that in my earlier post
Hi Storm,
Thanks. For now I suggest you leave it that way unless you are doing some design work. I have reported this to the developers, so we can only wait and see if they can find the problem and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
Thanks. For now I suggest you leave it that way unless you are doing some design work. I have reported this to the developers, so we can only wait and see if they can find the problem and fix it.
ok Taz will do

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:27 PM

Taz .. they removed the design option and i was able to go back to their farms and work those single farms that i was unable to work before.

Larry
Old Aug 28 2018, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

To all,
Please be patient as we have notified the developers of this problem. Until they can fix it if you have this problem then have your neighbor remove the design priveleges for the time being.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2018, 06:20 AM

Default Problems as super neighbor

On my neighbor's farm where I am a super neighbor, the farm where I am hired for design won't load. She is having the same problem on my farm where she is hired for design on a farm.
Old Aug 29 2018, 07:26 AM

Default No tools available at super neighbours farms

I have no tools available to me from neighbours that have permanently hired me on their default farms, and I have no tools available to me on my neighbours that have permanently hired me on farms that they have also ask me to design.
Old Aug 29 2018, 07:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi-Sue View Post
I have no tools available to me from neighbours that have permanently hired me on their default farms, and I have no tools available to me on my neighbours that have permanently hired me on farms that they have also ask me to design.
Hi Bobbi-Sue,

I moved your post to the super neighbours thread. This issue has been sent off to the developers. For now all you can try is have the farm owner remove the design permissions so you can work their farms. See if that works for you. If it does not you will have to wait for this to be fixed.
Old Aug 29 2018, 08:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
issue with working super neighbors farms .. tools are not showing up in the toolbox for some .. some are only showing up to the pink tools ( i have up to the red and white tools) .. arrow buttons to toggle tool list up/down are missing .. we have all checked our SN settings and nothing has changed .. we have all cleared browser and cache, used memcache and those of us on PCs have rebooted our systems, refreshing browser/game window is not fixing this. some farms are showing work to be done but im unable to do anything .. some farms i know have crops to be harvested but the farms are blank, i can click and open up the plow/harvest/plant combine but when i click on a crop to plant nothing happens at all

UPDATE: ok .. near as we can figure .. the farms where i can not work at all on for my SN either because tools are not showing/farm is blank or not all tools are showing in toolbox ... are the single farm that they have marked as the farm for me to design on ( single farm with red dot) i can see all work that needs to be done on all their other farms and i am able to harvest/plow/plant/chop/shake and fish but i cant do anything on the single red dot farm design farm
I noticed the same thing with my SN the farm I was hired to design would not load. When the design option was removed I could go to that farm. My SN could hire me to design the farm together and we had no problem, just with the option for permanently hired to design.

Tags
add neighbor, add new neighbors, dots, equipment needed, helping neighbours, invite, neighbor, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions