Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 22 2017, 01:03 PM

i am having problems on the co op quests...when i click my next neighbor to find items, sometimes its hanging up, or if i find something, i click it, and it scrolls up i need that item but i thought i just bought it, or sometimes its not showing how many coins im loseing by a buy or making by a sale, then hanging up again like its lost memory and just loads
Old Oct 22 2017, 01:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfedwards View Post
i am having problems on the co op quests...when i click my next neighbor to find items, sometimes its hanging up, or if i find something, i click it, and it scrolls up i need that item but i thought i just bought it, or sometimes its not showing how many coins im loseing by a buy or making by a sale, then hanging up again like its lost memory and just loads
Hi jfedwards,
You may be having the sdame issue as some others are of a slow down in response. We can't duplicate the problem so it may be something with Facebook or internet link having problems. There is no way for us to check that though as we all use different paths to Facebook and then on to the Farm Town servers.
All I can suggest is keep trying and hopefully it will clear up for you soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2017, 07:15 PM

Thanks - that took care of it. Apparently my browser also changed settings sometime around then and I didn't even think about it.
Old Oct 27 2017, 10:25 PM

This is probably a dumb question everyone knows but me. I just started playing the community quest. Can you use produce from the amount stored or or can be stored or do you have to harvest it as in the individual quest. Say I have plenty of products already in storage to make full runs the whole 7 days, do I have to grow more of it to use. I also assume each product has to be used instead of loading the whole mine or whatever. Thank you.

Last edited by lndknyn; Oct 27 2017 at 10:27 PM. Reason: to thank whoever answers.
Old Oct 27 2017, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lndknyn View Post
This is probably a dumb question everyone knows but me. I just started playing the community quest. Can you use produce from the amount stored or or can be stored or do you have to harvest it as in the individual quest. Say I have plenty of products already in storage to make full runs the whole 7 days, do I have to grow more of it to use. I also assume each product has to be used instead of loading the whole mine or whatever. Thank you.
Hi lndknyn,
For the co-operative quests you must get the ingredients from your neighbors or others co-op quests. You can not grow anything or use anything from your storage. The only step you do is the last step in your own facility or service.
You can find more information on the 2 types of quests in the following Game Guide chapter 28:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2017, 02:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dmsloma

Quest completed, but not given the farm cash credits. Friday nite received the quest for ships wheel completed today Saturday and Candle Set received a quest for this morning and completed this afternoon. Now how come we are not receiving credits for these quests? I run around like a chicken to complete them and I get the coins, but the farm cash credits. The error message said it was completed 7 days ago. Not so. This has happened many times before and what is the point of the quest if we are not receiving the credits?
Old Oct 28 2017, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmsloma View Post
Quest completed, but not given the farm cash credits. Friday nite received the quest for ships wheel completed today Saturday and Candle Set received a quest for this morning and completed this afternoon. Now how come we are not receiving credits for these quests? I run around like a chicken to complete them and I get the coins, but the farm cash credits. The error message said it was completed 7 days ago. Not so. This has happened many times before and what is the point of the quest if we are not receiving the credits?
Hi dmsloma,
The 2 quests you are asking about were completed before you collected your farm cash today. The 2 quests completed the last step at 1:07 PM and 2:07 PM eastern time. You collected your farm cash at 2:09 PM.
Quests are completed when the last step is completed and not at the time you collect the coins for them. When you collect the coins for your quests they are added to the chart at the bottom on the day and time the last step was completed and not on the day and time you collected the coins. For example if a quest finishes at 10:30 AM on Tuesday, but you do not collect the coins until Wednesday at 11:00 AM, it will show on the chart for Tuesday and not for Wednnesday.
If you want to hold a quest over for the next week, then you have to not complete the last step of that quest until after you have collected. We recommend you not start the last step for those quests until at least a day after you have collected youyr farm cash.
Old Oct 28 2017, 07:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dmsloma

I will keep track on when the quest is completed, but I don't think that waiting is correct for farm cash credits. I always seem to lose out on my credits.
Old Oct 28 2017, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmsloma View Post
I will keep track on when the quest is completed, but I don't think that waiting is correct for farm cash credits. I always seem to lose out on my credits.
Hi dmsloma,
I did not say wait to collect the farm cash. What I said was we recommend not starting the last step of any quests you are holding over for the next week until one day after you have collected. That way if you can't collect on time you will have a buffer of time so you won't lose quests.
Quests are only good for exactly 7 days to the second from the time the last step is completed. By delaying starting the last step for those that you want to hold over to the next week then you have a better chance at getting 8 quests in a week for regular quests or 13 for the co-op quests.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 28 2017 at 07:51 PM.
Old Nov 02 2017, 07:19 AM

Default Aloo Gobi Taste of India Quest Last Step

Good morning,

I have completed all the steps to load Aloo Gobi into the Taste of India. I obtained the Aloo Gobi and went to load it into the Taste of India. I keep getting this message This service facility cannot be stocked with Aloo Gobi at the moment. To supply these items you will need to add 50 more Aloo Gobi to your storage. But the Aloo Gobi was completed and checked.

I have all the items required to make Aloo Gobi. Please help.

Thanks

Jo

"One must love a cat on its own terms."- Paul Gray

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading