Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 28 2017, 07:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Thanks for the update. I will check it out tonight when I get home from work, but I have still been noticing slow down in the initial loading of the farm, even though the updates keep saying they have made improvements.
Hi Docperk,

It's not the initial loading that has sped up, there is a delay now before everything loads, but once it's loaded you should find working farms much faster.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 28 2017, 07:46 AM

Default Combined post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
No FC? PLEASE throw us long term players a bone. 25 every three months is not enough, heck 25 every month would not be enough. PLEASE!!!!
Doubling the farm cash from levels 875 to 900 when they come out would be a good idea!

Anyway, that is not really what I wanted to post about, but to say thanks for letting us know that Slashkey is upgrading its product to another platform. The fewer emails I send to customer service to suggest it, the better!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 28 2017, 07:46 AM

Awsome!

Thanks to everyone for a great game!

Cat =^..^=
Old Jul 28 2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Thanks for the update. I will check it out tonight when I get home from work, but I have still been noticing slow down in the initial loading of the farm, even though the updates keep saying they have made improvements.
Docperk, it also helps load faster in some cases if you do not clear your temporary internet files and browser cache too often. Once a week is often enough for me, but I know some who clear everything when the browser is closed. The game and Facebook both use "cookies" for files that need to load consistently from one time to the next when using the pages. (Thankfully they are not the fattening type of cookies! )

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 28 2017, 07:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul and your wonderful team for a great game
Old Jul 28 2017, 09:01 AM

Good news regarding Flash. I immediately thought of Farmtown when I heard about that.

Thanks Raul!
Old Jul 28 2017, 09:18 AM

thank you devs for always supporting your players..great game..
Old Jul 28 2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi MaryinVA,

Taz is not available at the moment.

When i tried this it did not load the ones needing pectin as i had none at the time. Could you have sent anyone ingredients to make the products in that factory? If you did that's how you got the pectin as you get some as well.
The counter actually did say I had 0 pectin to start. And the facilities loaded 100%, so even if I only had a little, it wouldn't have filled up. (But I didn't send or ask for ingredients anyway.)

Also, when I click "start one" now, it says it can't produce because I don't have any pectin, but on the two products that don't need pectin, the message was that I was at maximum capacity.

Now that a few hours have gone by, I checked again, and it is actually manufacturing the products. I hit the "store" button, and then checked my storage, and sure enough I have a batch of cherry jelly (the only one I specifically checked on).

Maybe it will all go away after I've reloaded a few times, but at least I'm working on producing pectin.
Old Jul 28 2017, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlrsSweetPea View Post
Thanks for the updates! We appreciate your dedication and hard work. Is there any way we can get sort buttons in the planting screen? I'd love to be able to sort by length of time to grow, then by stored amount so I can plant certain things. Even a non-ingredients sort would be nice so I don't plant things I don't need. Just a thought.
Hi lvlrsSweetPea,
You already have the sort buttons for the seeds. Click on the AZ filter and you can sort by level required, harvest time, amount stored and a couple others.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2017, 11:54 AM

Default Thanks!!

So glad you're addressing that Adobe issue too!
Closed Thread