Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 27 2016, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish B View Post
I've lost 2 ships - one i just bought and put into storage - the purple ship - but it's not in storage. The other one i bought the first day and put on farm #31 and it's not there now.

Help!

Thanks, Trish
Hi Trish,
I have checked your data and do not see any ships on your farm or in storage. Please contact Support about this as we have no way in the forums of doing any refunds. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 27 2016, 10:31 AM

I spent all day yesterday preparing a cargo ship. I don't often have a whole day to spend on FT. Now it is stuck on the first neighbor's port even though I have sent him 2 messages asking him to take care of it. It's possible he doesn't have a clue what to do, but it's not fair that it just sits there for the whole week.
Old Dec 27 2016, 10:39 AM

ok heres the deal.. i bought all the ships...my first one has been dispatched and has been sitting at port 1 which is a neighbor ever since it was dispatched... its still sitting right there... why? cause shes not played since dec 8th and u say shes a active player of mine... Can i move it on? No.... Am i happy? No cause its gonna come bk in with out any thing... Its not my fault.... Its farm town fault for it being fixed this way... Do i wanna sale all ships bk to farm town? Yes.... Its junk to us now until its fixed...My second ship might be on the fifth port.. We players sitting here looseing....The ones doing the clicking wont get a thing either...In order to get some one to click we gotta send a message then hope they check for mail....if they not playing that dont help... why cant it be fixed like the trains????Let us have a list to choose ppl from of my neighbors so i can pick.....let it go in the my gifts like the trains... I dont wanna send any more until i see something is fixed...it makes you not even interested in the game now cause you put something out that wasnt thought thru enuf...wrong time to even put it in play
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:22 AM

Default Ships stucked at one neighbour

Hi, two of my ships are stucked at the same neighbour. He is trying to load and sent them, but it doesn't work.So my ships remain there. is it right that more products are loaded the more ports are visited?
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:25 AM

My yellow toolbox shows a (1) under it and I go into my shipyard in the tool box and it tells me there are no ships in my port. Someone has been messaging me telling me to look into my shipyard, so I think she might have sent out a ship and I am not responding to her. Is this a glitch in the program or am I misunderstanding what to do.
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:36 AM

I hope they set time limits soon! I have 3 ships stuck at a neighbor who refuses to load them after asking her to do so. It is her right not to do the ships. Farmtown logbook listed her as 5 on first ship, 6 on second ship and 2 on third ship. So the ships didn't get very far.
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
I spent all day yesterday preparing a cargo ship. I don't often have a whole day to spend on FT. Now it is stuck on the first neighbor's port even though I have sent him 2 messages asking him to take care of it. It's possible he doesn't have a clue what to do, but it's not fair that it just sits there for the whole week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfedwards View Post
ok heres the deal.. i bought all the ships...my first one has been dispatched and has been sitting at port 1 which is a neighbor ever since it was dispatched... its still sitting right there... why? cause shes not played since dec 8th and u say shes a active player of mine... Can i move it on? No.... Am i happy? No cause its gonna come bk in with out any thing... Its not my fault.... Its farm town fault for it being fixed this way... Do i wanna sale all ships bk to farm town? Yes.... Its junk to us now until its fixed...My second ship might be on the fifth port.. We players sitting here looseing....The ones doing the clicking wont get a thing either...In order to get some one to click we gotta send a message then hope they check for mail....if they not playing that dont help... why cant it be fixed like the trains????Let us have a list to choose ppl from of my neighbors so i can pick.....let it go in the my gifts like the trains... I dont wanna send any more until i see something is fixed...it makes you not even interested in the game now cause you put something out that wasnt thought thru enuf...wrong time to even put it in play
Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
I hope they set time limits soon! I have 3 ships stuck at a neighbor who refuses to load them after asking her to do so. It is her right not to do the ships. Farmtown logbook listed her as 5 on first ship, 6 on second ship and 2 on third ship. So the ships didn't get very far.
The Devs are currently working on improvements to the ships itineraries that will alleviate all the issues you raise - please see the Post Release update:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626130
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi, two of my ships are stucked at the same neighbour. He is trying to load and sent them, but it doesn't work.So my ships remain there. is it right that more products are loaded the more ports are visited?
Hi Uma
Yes the more ports your ship visits the more products you get back
Regarding stuck at a neighbours port the Devs are working on ways of fixing that - please see post release updates :http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626130
Old Dec 27 2016, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsearlessr@att.net View Post
My yellow toolbox shows a (1) under it and I go into my shipyard in the tool box and it tells me there are no ships in my port. Someone has been messaging me telling me to look into my shipyard, so I think she might have sent out a ship and I am not responding to her. Is this a glitch in the program or am I misunderstanding what to do.
Hi wsearless

For the moment if someone you are a neighbour to but that you do not have as one of your neighbours sends you a ship, then just opening your Seaport Manager should send their ship on for them.
Please see Post Release Updates and Known Issues: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626130
Old Dec 27 2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
The Devs are currently working on improvements to the ships itineraries that will alleviate all the issues you raise - please see the Post Release update:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626130
Thank you for the much needed changes

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, missing ship, ships