Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2016, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyana View Post
With the introduction of the caper bush, I thought you guys might be headed in the right direction--until the Pimiento Tree was introduced. It is a plant guys! It should be a crop, not a tree. And while we are on the subject, grapes-green and purple AND red, should be a bush not a plant. Not just because it is how they really grow, but think how cool it would be to have a farm that you could make as a vineyard and having rows of grapes growing!

I love this game and am happy it is evolving and I get to experience it. Thank you for all your hard work, but can we please switch the grapes from a plant to a bush and the Pimento from a tree to a crop?
Hi Peyana,
The pimento pepper (red pepper strip usually in olives) we know is a plant yes. This is the Pimento Tree also know as Jamaican pepper and the berries from it are hard and ground to make allspice. Two different things
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 07 2016, 09:31 AM

Default Pimentos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Peyana,
The pimento pepper (red pepper strip usually in olives) we know is a plant yes. This is the Pimento Tree also know as Jamaican pepper and the berries from it are hard and ground to make allspice. Two different things
OHHHHHHH! Ok, I understand. Thank you for clarifying. What about my idea for the grapes? And can we add red grapes as those are usually used to make wine, right? And we really need to add grape jelly since we have peanut butter.

Thanks for an awesome game!

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Dec 07 2016, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
OHHHHHHH! Ok, I understand. Thank you for clarifying. What about my idea for the grapes? And can we add red grapes as those are usually used to make wine, right? And we really need to add grape jelly since we have peanut butter.

Thanks for an awesome game!
Hi Peyana,
Any suggestions you want to make please place them in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread there, so you will have to reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2016, 05:12 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to CjBillie44

Quote:
With the introduction of the caper bush, I thought you guys might be headed in the right direction--until the Pimiento Tree was introduced. It is a plant guys! It should be a crop, not a tree. And while we are on the subject, grapes-green and purple AND red, should be a bush not a plant. Not just because it is how they really grow, but think how cool it would be to have a farm that you could make as a vineyard and having rows of grapes growing!

I love this game and am happy it is evolving and I get to experience it. Thank you for all your hard work, but can we please switch the grapes from a plant to a bush and the Pimento from a tree to a crop?
also, it would be great if we could move the facilities between farms without loosing any of the productions and not having to put it into the store first to move it and loose everything, thanks
Old Dec 09 2016, 06:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CjBillie44 View Post
also, it would be great if we could move the facilities between farms without loosing any of the productions and not having to put it into the store first to move it and loose everything, thanks
Hi CjBillie

It would be far better to post your idea in the Suggestions section
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You can't start a new thread there but you can post a reply to the thread that best fits

Your earlier reply in the suggestions section has been deleted as replying to other members there is not allowed to make sure everyone feels comfortable
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 15 2016, 02:32 PM

Default Facebook 'gameroom' - good idea, or not?

i'm not sure where to put this one, it's not really a 'game related' query - move it if you want to, capisce? my question involves the 'facebook gameroom' - every time i load a game (no matter which one), it's there on the right side of my screen, "(game) is available on facebook gameroom"... not sure what the 'gameroom' is, or what it's supposed to do, does anyone have any information, helpful or not?

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Dec 19 2016, 11:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farmtown Wall request

Each morning and evening ,I go to the Farmtown Wall Request,to work neighbors and friends facilities.
I start from the top down.I have been noticing,after a while,neighbors names are omitted. That bother's me,because I don't know whose I have wiorked and whose I haven't.

Is this something Facebook is doing? And if so ,Why?
Old Dec 19 2016, 11:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Each morning and evening ,I go to the Farmtown Wall Request,to work neighbors and friends facilities.
I start from the top down.I have been noticing,after a while,neighbors names are omitted. That bother's me,because I don't know whose I have wiorked and whose I haven't.

Is this something Facebook is doing? And if so ,Why?
Hi Petuniaflower,

That information is got from Facebook. It may be that the list just hadn't finished loading the names, as those seem to be the last information to get loaded. You may just need to give it a little more time or reload Wall Requests and try again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 26 2016, 11:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Gameroom.

I tried it and found it useful. It can be made full screen (if a game allows it) and you do not need to be connected to Facebook to play their games. You can click on each game from the home page and return by the arrow on the left. A downside is that there is no contact with friends (cannot send a message etc) although you can still send gifts or request items from inside the game.
Old Dec 27 2016, 10:37 AM
Account Not Linked

What about tabs and ads? I had the previous FB gaming interface, and I removed it because (1) it didn't have tabs and (2) there was no way to remove the ads.

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity