Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2015, 08:22 PM

I have noticed that when working farms rather it is a friends farm that I am a super neighbor for or not a superneighbor for or someone i do not know (getting hired at market place), I am not able to let got of the tool by clicking the green man. the tool stays and will not go away. I can switch tools alright but when clicking the green man it will not "let the tool go". Just an fyi I am probably the only one this is happening to any way...Happy New Year to all
Old Dec 31 2015, 08:23 PM

I also have the same problem. Have no idea how many quests of each type I already had rung up as done, but I DO know that I tried to collect 3 coop's and 1 reg. quest and never showed a number in the completed. Everything is at zero. I feel this is a REAL problem and clearing memcache, clearing browser cache, rebooting computer, changing browser, will not work. Please send straight to Dev's.
Old Dec 31 2015, 08:28 PM

seeing the posting about the quests - i went to go check mine and saw that i have the same problem
Old Dec 31 2015, 08:28 PM
Account Not Linked

All of my regular quests and co op quests are also wiped out. All zeros across the board. Hope they can fix this - my supposed 8th quest is working, and was going to cash out the old year with FC.

But glitches aside, I wish you all a Happy New Year for 2016.
Old Dec 31 2015, 09:17 PM

I wish everybody A Happy New Year, and my Quest have disappear. But I see i'm not the only one that has happen to.
Old Dec 31 2015, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb in CA View Post
All of my regular quests and co op quests are also wiped out. All zeros across the board. Hope they can fix this - my supposed 8th quest is working, and was going to cash out the old year with FC.

But glitches aside, I wish you all a Happy New Year for 2016.
Ditto... have now lost all 8 of my regular quests, and 11 co-op quests, both of which I had until Saturday to claim. Ummmmm, I think this is New Year's Eve, not April Fools Day. I'm now out 4 FT cash.

Nevertheless, I also wish you all a very Happy New Year... may 2016 be glitch free for FT.

Last edited by June Nelson; Dec 31 2015 at 11:13 PM. Reason: grammar error
Old Dec 31 2015, 09:59 PM

Same here - all numbers are zero on the quests, both regular and co-op. Don't know how many completed ones I lost, but I usually collect FT cash on the weekends, so.... (Maybe they're working on a new update for us - that's usually when things get wonky.)

Happy New Year to all. 2016 will be an awesome year!!!!
Old Dec 31 2015, 10:09 PM

Unhappy Same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWEurich View Post
My completed regular and co-op quests are all showing 0. I had 8 regular quests completed and I think 10 co-op quests completed. Any idea when these will be restored?
All my completed quests disappeared
Old Dec 31 2015, 10:36 PM

Same here. All completed regular quests and Co op quests have zeros all the way across
Old Jan 01 2016, 12:17 AM

Hi Everyone,

It's possible that this was caused by the change in the Date over the new year, An email has been sent to the developers, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Happy New Year everyone

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread