Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2015, 08:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Valdoe,

Is your train dispatched? If so you'll need to wait until your train is back and then unload your train. You can not move the trains or carriages while it is dispatched.

If this is not the problem please supply a link to your farm that has the trains on it. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Thanks... will try again tomorrow when one of the trains comes in.
Old Nov 24 2015, 10:12 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Unless my computer time has been off since day one I would disagree and I say this because I have been getting my quests every 20 hrs since they started. Today they will be late by hours as well as my ponds and harvests. My time and date have been correct (I have a 1yr old MacBook Air) for as long as I've owned the computer. What else could be going on
Hi Taz,
I haven't memcached in a few days but that fixed it...all back to normal, Thanks
Old Nov 24 2015, 10:37 AM

Interesting with Scandinavian restaurant, but I have to admit I'm not familiar with 50% of the dishes nor their icon drawing

Sour Herring (Surströmning) is very small fish, not one big one

Whats the bread for to the meatballs? Normally eaten with potatos or spaghetti as side dish.
Open sandwich (brødskive/smörgås) - you americans so didnt get it

Nordic breakfast: ok, I accept it could be possible for a grown up person to eat that Sunday morning

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Nov 24 2015, 01:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sydney and Darth Tater,
If it is in the right column it is not coming from Farm Town. That is Facebook territory.
It is coming on mine too but I was able to hide it.. just click on the little green sliding button on the top and its gone, the line that says Live Chat still there but you won't be able to see all the chat... I think that is an invasion of privacy on FaceBook side of the spectrum.. people don't even know they are live for everyone to see what they are chatting about, to me that is a No-NO...
Old Nov 24 2015, 02:37 PM

Default Live Chat Window

I have the live chat window too. They are all talking about Farm Town...

Last edited by Jwebb; Nov 24 2015 at 02:57 PM.
Old Nov 24 2015, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
I the live chat window too. They are all talking about Farm Town...
Hi JWebb,
They may all be talking about Farm Town, but it is not a private chat, so to protect yourself do not give any private information through that as everyone can see it and that opens you to spammers. It is a Facebook add and you will see it on the side in every game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 24 2015, 02:59 PM

OK, Thanks Taz
Old Nov 24 2015, 03:29 PM
Account Not Linked

A few things still happening since last release. Bonus post and ingredient post are not being seen on Facebook, not a browser issue since friends and family are using different Browsers than I am. They don't see mine and I can't see theirs. Tree shadowing when harvesting, stays until a new set is harvested. Farm is centering at top of screen while loading and then pops into place. This started yesterday.
Old Nov 24 2015, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tater View Post
A few things still happening since last release. Bonus post and ingredient post are not being seen on Facebook, not a browser issue since friends and family are using different Browsers than I am. They don't see mine and I can't see theirs. Tree shadowing when harvesting, stays until a new set is harvested. Farm is centering at top of screen while loading and then pops into place. This started yesterday.
Hi Darth Tater,
You can see them int he Show Farmtown Wall Requests in the My Requests tab. How many you get in your newsfeed is something you will have to take up with Facebook as they seem to know more what we want to see in the newsfeed than we do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 25 2015, 02:11 PM

Seriously ppl????

First i'm like a ghost. Cannot see friends or neighbors on my farms and now this!!!

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_5f7fb5d2dfaf1de5decbf27949996e8e, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /hdd1/home/slashkey/htdocs/facebook/libs/client/facebook_3.1.1/facebook.php on line 66

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hdd1/home/slashkey/htdocs/facebook/libs/client/facebook_3.1.1/facebook.php:66) in /hdd1/home/slashkey/htdocs/facebook/libs/client/facebook_3.1.1/facebook.php on line 66