Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 08 2015, 05:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK... View Post
It appears there is a problem with the super neighbor full time design hire with spending privileges...

When you have all those privileges checked, and try to work facilities, once you land on the farm you have said privileges, you can no longer work any farms successfully, until the owner removes your privileges and you reload the game...

I have tried numerous times, and once I land on the farm with the "red dot" and work it, when the mayor tries to finish, I get an oops error message that something happened... Every farm worked thereafter results in the same error message and no products...

It only happens when the "allow selling and buying items with my coins" is checked... That is a double whammy, cause that is the only way a super neighbor can plant a quest farm without reclicking on the planter each time...

(And PLEASE get rid of the stupid loading box. Spent tons of farm cash to speed up harvesting/fishing, only to have to sit there forever waiting for the box to clear to switch tools!)

Thanks...
Hi PK,
We have tested this and found the same thing. We will be passing this on to the developers. Thanks for letting us know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2015, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi PK,
We have tested this and found the same thing. We will be passing this on to the developers. Thanks for letting us know.
Thanks Taz... You are the BEST! ;0))
Old Oct 08 2015, 07:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I always get that error message when working as a super neighbour, especially if using the combine, Harvest Plow Plant.. clicking on the save icon at the top of the game gets rid of the error message and you don't have to reload the game. This has been happening since they allowed us to work as super neighbors... for me, it only happens when using that particular combine.. if I harvest plow, then come back and plant I don't get an error message.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 08 2015, 07:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I always get that error message when working as a super neighbour, especially if using the combine, Harvest Plow Plant.. clicking on the save icon at the top of the game gets rid of the error message and you don't have to reload the game. This has been happening since they allowed us to work as super neighbors... for me, it only happens when using that particular combine.. if I harvest plow, then come back and plant I don't get an error message.
Hi Aussie Rae,

Which size Combine Harvest Plow Plant are you using when you get the error, and which error is it?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 09 2015, 12:12 PM

It must be me, no one else as mentioned. Im having probs hiring at the market, people are saying not getting my requests. Also my avatar is busy, when I try to move at the market
Old Oct 09 2015, 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
It must be me, no one else as mentioned. Im having probs hiring at the market, people are saying not getting my requests. Also my avatar is busy, when I try to move at the market
Hi Dave,
Sounds like it hasn't completed loading. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 09 2015, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
I get that sometime also, but reloading the game and going back to the market always works for me.
Old Oct 09 2015, 02:14 PM

When I first go to FarmTown in the AM I have a LOT of gifts waiting to be accepted. I also have the green Gifting Machine which doubles the non-decorative gifts I receive. Before you released the new warning message when the Gift Box is full I used to be able to accept between 300-400 gifts (4 "pages") before I stored them. (Never tried to accept more than that.) I never lost anything. Now I can only accept 200 gifts (2 "pages"). Accepting gifts is getting tedious now. Any chance you could consider doubling the gift space that can be accepted if a person buys the green gifting machine?
Old Oct 09 2015, 10:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,

Which size Combine Harvest Plow Plant are you using when you get the error, and which error is it?
I get the "Error Saving Data. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game." and I use the 14x14 Combine Harvest-Sow-Plant. Clicking on the green save button gets rid of the error message for a while...usually can finish the work..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 10 2015, 06:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I get the "Error Saving Data. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game." and I use the 14x14 Combine Harvest-Sow-Plant. Clicking on the green save button gets rid of the error message for a while...usually can finish the work..
Hi Aussie Rae,

Thank you for your information. So far i have been unable to reproduce this. I tried all sizes of Combine HPP. Did you get the error when you chose a seed or when you clicked on a plot to work? If it's a seed, which seed(s) does this happen with?

Can you please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and see if that clears the error for you before you next work your SN's farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread