Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2015, 05:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
Thank you for replying however neither of those reasons apply to this. It was my first harvest/plant of the day when I got to FT around 3 pm. I hadn't posted but one bonus in 18 hours from day before. Since I had just gotten into FT the first time that day, I wouldn't have had any bonuses pop up until my SN started to harvest/plant when I got into FT. So it would have reset the bonuses since it was over 12 hrs when I got back to FT that next afternoon. SN didn't start to harvest /plant until I returned to my farm around 3 pm or so the next day. I also had not posted facilities in weeks. It didn't give me turnip bonuses and showed it at 7th dan and I was online at the time she started and kept refreshing to hopefully get a turnip bonus which never came. So I guess I am just out of luck for turnip bonuses. Was surely hoping to get the bonus for them reset so I could get the benefit which was lost by not getting them in the first place. Sorry I'm rambling...
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
I am sorry this happened but there isn't any way they can be reset.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

Sorry your post was missed. I think this may be a temp glitch you had. At this time i don't think there are any other people that have had this problem. I'm certainly seeing plenty of those bonuses being posted on facebook, so it seems to be working.
I posted on here earlier about not getting my bonus boxes for Turnips also. I had 16 farms planted and reached 7th Dan when they were harvested by my SN and Never got one singel pop up for bonuses. I did Rye the same way but got all of my bonus pop ups. Is anyone checking on this? I have seen others post on facebook about the same problem. Thanks

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Jul 12 2015, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I posted on here earlier about not getting my bonus boxes for Turnips also. I had 16 farms planted and reached 7th Dan when they were harvested by my SN and Never got one singel pop up for bonuses. I did Rye the same way but got all of my bonus pop ups. Is anyone checking on this? I have seen others post on facebook about the same problem. Thanks
Hi sdsickinger,
We are looking at this, but there isn't any way to restore the bonus pop ups.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2015, 06:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The following is a copy of an email I received. I NEVER sent a ticket to Slashkey Support about tools or anything in well over 3 months.
I'm hoping whoever did will see this response from them.

HAPPY FARMING! <3

SUPPORT #AKG-912345]: NEW SUPER neighbor causing MANY PROBLEMS!
From Slashkey Support support@slashkey.comhide details
To cofins4terorists cofins4terorists

Hi,

Its the tools that are the problem, or rather the use of them, its not the super neighbor part. All she should need to do is refresh the farm she is on, and they should then work. The developers are aware of this, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Rob,
Slashkey Support Staff

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: AKG-912345
Department: VIP
Priority: Urgent

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 13 2015, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
I have just discovered that I had a retail and a factory on my farm that did not show up in the list where I fill my factories from. Do you need to manually fill them the first time? Not sure I did and is there any way to check if there are any more that I am not filling? I will be checking when I buy more. Thanks
I found my problem There is a choice of all facilities or ones in use. Mine had the only in use one checked thanks for the help,
Old Jul 13 2015, 07:16 AM

Default Irish stew co-op

I have a co-op quest for Irish stew, and I need lamb, there is no pic of it on the quest, and I had a neighbor sent me a message that they could not help me with this, even though she has plenty of lamb, she told me she ha over 9,000,000 of it. I have only 1.3 days to complete this.
Old Jul 13 2015, 07:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrbearsr View Post
I have a co-op quest for Irish stew, and I need lamb, there is no pic of it on the quest, and I had a neighbor sent me a message that they could not help me with this, even though she has plenty of lamb, she told me she ha over 9,000,000 of it. I have only 1.3 days to complete this.
Hi jerrbearsr,
This was a problem when the Irish Restaurant was released. It has been fixed , but apparently yours has not cleared right. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jul 13 2015, 08:31 AM

Level:
XP:

There is still a problem with the lamb. I have a neighbor with a co-op that needs lamb. I have tried to sell it to het and it keeps telling me I don't have enough even though I have over 1 million in storage. I have cleared memcach and browser, closed it all out , broght farm back up and it still tells me I don't have enough.
Old Jul 13 2015, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
There is still a problem with the lamb. I have a neighbor with a co-op that needs lamb. I have tried to sell it to het and it keeps telling me I don't have enough even though I have over 1 million in storage. I have cleared memcach and browser, closed it all out , broght farm back up and it still tells me I don't have enough.
Hi docmm,
Was this quest opened shortly after the release of the Irish Testaurant? If so then they need to run the cache clearing and not you. Your clearing only clears and reloads your farm not their's.
Old Jul 13 2015, 09:22 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi docmm,
Was this quest opened shortly after the release of the Irish Testaurant? If so then they need to run the cache clearing and not you. Your clearing only clears and reloads your farm not their's.
I will try and check and let you know
Closed Thread