Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2015, 04:22 PM

Default Home Button

Can I just say I hate the new HOME BUTTON. Please consider bringing the old one back !
Old May 17 2015, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
Can I just say I hate the new HOME BUTTON. Please consider bringing the old one back !
I agree I like it the way it was.
Old May 17 2015, 09:20 PM

Quote:
i also hate give me the option to go back to the old way
Old May 17 2015, 11:26 PM

I just received the message, "Would you like to reserve farms in the town for your friends and add them as your neighbours?" I couldn't find any information about this but because I'm curious I clicked on the green checkmark. Then I got the screen to select friends to add as neighbors. I didn't add anyone - it's too late for me right now (time to say "goodnight"). What does this message mean - are you going to allow us to have more neighbors?
Old May 17 2015, 11:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I just received the message, "Would you like to reserve farms in the town for your friends and add them as your neighbours?" I couldn't find any information about this but because I'm curious I clicked on the green checkmark. Then I got the screen to select friends to add as neighbors. I didn't add anyone - it's too late for me right now (time to say "goodnight"). What does this message mean - are you going to allow us to have more neighbors?
Hi Barb,
No the number of neighbors has not been changed. You may have accidently clicked on one of the empty spots that says Add Neighbors and that caused that pop up come up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2015, 04:14 PM

i am having big issues with the new home thing it takes for ever to load or it frezzes. pls fix this pls and ty
Old May 18 2015, 04:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am having big issues with the new home thing it takes for ever to load or it frezzes. pls fix this pls and ty
Hi,

Sounds like you are having loading issues.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and try again.

If that doesn't help also try the items listed in the following thread . .
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 19 2015, 01:29 AM

Quote:
I agree - the number of times I would want to go home to a different farm than the default are very few.

Also I am still getting a couple of facs that dont load automatically when I click start all. Always different ones - usually the ones that cant be worked though. This time it was only one mineral mine and one oil pump - I have more than one of all of them.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 19 2015, 10:19 AM

I noticed that the mother's day special items are gone from the gift list, so I guess there was an update. I just tried to click on my requests and accept some of my gifts (it said I had 50), but when the page came up, I got the message that I had no requests. Now the number 50 is no longer beside my requests. Anyone else lose their gifts?
Old May 19 2015, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheaBard View Post
I noticed that the mother's day special items are gone from the gift list, so I guess there was an update. I just tried to click on my requests and accept some of my gifts (it said I had 50), but when the page came up, I got the message that I had no requests. Now the number 50 is no longer beside my requests. Anyone else lose their gifts?
Hi TheaBard,
The only update was to remove those gifts.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and see if your gifts are back listed.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread