Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2014, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I finally got my quest farmcash although it has changed my collection day for some reason. As long as it works right from now on it will be okay
7 days goes from the moment you collect your FC, so if you claimed your FC on Wed at 5 pm the 7 days would be the next Wed at 5 pm. So if you collect your FC at a different time then you did the last time it will change the next time you qualify.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:09 PM

Question Trees and Flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I love the new shaker BUT I do NOT want any more trees or flowers, where are we suppose to put them all, I'm already known as the tree and flower queen lol
The rest of us would like the option...Thanks
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:23 PM

Got a new glitch to report

When I tried to dispatch my train, I get a pop up saying "Server Maintenance in Progress. Reload Farm Town to connect to a different server"

Have done that 5 times now, and each time I end up on the same server I'm always on (WF3)

Have tried reloading, refreshing and running Memcache
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post

When I tried to dispatch my train, I get a pop up saying "Server Maintenance in Progress. Reload Farm Town to connect to a different server"

Have done that 5 times now, and each time I end up on the same server I'm always on (WF3)

Have you tried to use a different browser to see if there might be a problem with your current browser, I just dispatched my train and had no problem and I am on server WF3 also.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:37 PM

Nope...different browser didn't help

Still getting the same message

Last edited by chrisluvsanimals; Apr 16 2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
I'm wondering why, when I finished a quest yesterday(Tuesday) that is isn't showing up yet on the calendar. It still shows a zero. I have 7 quests currently showing and with yesterdays it would be 8. I have a feeling I will not be getting my 2 FC because of this. and semi
I had one that I finished on Sunday showed up as on Saturday. There are or have been some issues with this, but once I collected today I got the 2 FC and then the chart now shows with the correct days in the correct order, so it should be straightening out soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:53 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

POSTING FOR CHRISLUVSANIMALS

Old Apr 16 2014, 09:55 PM

Question Dispatching Trains

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post

I just unloaded my train, then reloaded right after with no problem. Keep trying. Maybe log all the way out and restart your computer. Just a thought
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i hope the new dollar store sells ex-lax so i can feed it to my avtar and watch him run to the outhouse while i do my farming,
Old Apr 16 2014, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Okay, sort of a release, but what on earth have they done to my trains? Now I have to dig out all the people I really want to have them, and they aren't getting accelerated in an evening now, because the invite isn't getting thru to half of them! And clearing factories and clients by status "DONE" has become incredibly cumbersome--it used to be that you clicked on STORE or CASH OUT and the next came up. Now I have to page thru them--4 times as long to get them cleared.... Sigh, and "tomorrow" ended at 3:40 this morning, and still seems to be lingering!
Not sure what you mean by have to dig out all the people. If you are talking about the way the lists are, Farm Town has added all of the Facebook lists they can to this. Facebook controls how those lists are set up. I find the best one to use for me is farmers helping me as that shows who are my most active neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread