Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2013, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, just letting you know that the Developers have been advised about the problem with the cotton dan dropping back to the 4th dan.
No problem! I don't mind some more bonuses available at all.
Old Nov 07 2013, 01:36 PM

Send a message via MSN to annalienjvr
Angry

Totally agree. How the heck do you get fc, by earning it. This became a money making game and we poor guys just can't keep it up. I noticed that there are some old people playing ft that can't properly eat every day, where in the world will they find money for fc ???? Who is Facebook anyway to decide who can afford what, they don't have any insight in my finances. We are South Africans and with the ZAR so weak we have to pay nearly ZAR10 for 1 Dollar. This is so unfair.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 07 2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old Nov 07 2013, 01:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by annalienjvr View Post
Totally agree. How the heck do you get fc, by earning it. This became a money making game and we poor guys just can't keep it up. I noticed that there are some old people playing ft that can't properly eat every day, where in the world will they find money for fc ???? Who is Facebook anyway to decide who can afford what, they don't have any insight in my finances. We are South Africans and with the ZAR so weak we have to pay nearly ZAR10 for 1 Dollar. This is so unfair.
It states in the new release that if a player has played for 6 months or more then the person doesn't need to purchase FC to send a neighbor FC items, it is only to stop fake accounts.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 07 2013, 03:08 PM

what i do not get is that stopping us from sending fc will stop fake people had fake accounts before they introduce the the fc gift card or option to send factory ect. so how is this going to stop it
Old Nov 07 2013, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
what i do not get is that stopping us from sending fc will stop fake people had fake accounts before they introduce the the fc gift card or option to send factory ect. so how is this going to stop it
You are not stopped from sending FC gifts if you have been playing for 6 months OR have bought at least 25 farm cash. What that prevents is people setting up accounts to quickly level up enough to send those gifts using the free farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2013, 03:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

FCM .. I totally agree with you .. I have the same problem. It takes 4eva to save and to move between farms when using the 3 in 1 tool

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 07 2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old Nov 07 2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, just letting you know that the Developers have been advised about the problem with the cotton dan dropping back to the 4th dan.
Thanks for the update, mine is back to normal now.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Nov 07 2013, 03:52 PM

Exclamation Farm Cash

I have heard a lot in the last two updates about "fairness" and while I understand the reasoning behind the latest changes to FC gifting, it is undoubtedly going to have a huge impact on thousands of players. As "fairness" seems to be the key word here, then it should cut both ways. Where is the fairness to the loyal high level players. They get 25FC every three months. Not enough to buy just one item. A lot of high level players, have a huge amount of wasted tools in their storage, for which they have bought using Farm Cash. We are told we have to keep those tools in order to be able to purchase further tools, but why? Would it not be fairer to high level players to allow them to sell those tools, and receive a percentage of their farm cash back. Come on Slashkey. If you want to talk about fairness, then you need to be showing some of that back, to your loyal players. Please consider the idea of being able to sell back older tools for farm cash to enable us to buy some of the newer tools
Old Nov 07 2013, 04:11 PM

Thumbs up Farm Cash Fairness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol1207 View Post
I have heard a lot in the last two updates about "fairness" and while I understand the reasoning behind the latest changes to FC gifting, it is undoubtedly going to have a huge impact on thousands of players. As "fairness" seems to be the key word here, then it should cut both ways. Where is the fairness to the loyal high level players. They get 25FC every three months. Not enough to buy just one item. A lot of high level players, have a huge amount of wasted tools in their storage, for which they have bought using Farm Cash. We are told we have to keep those tools in order to be able to purchase further tools, but why? Would it not be fairer to high level players to allow them to sell those tools, and receive a percentage of their farm cash back. Come on Slashkey. If you want to talk about fairness, then you need to be showing some of that back, to your loyal players. I see you "taking" but I dont see you "giving".
Well said...I love it!! I completely agree!! Please consider this SlashKey!!

Last edited by Jwebb; Nov 07 2013 at 04:14 PM. Reason: added text
Old Nov 07 2013, 04:57 PM
Account Not Linked

This is all my opinion in response to a change made by the New Release. The only people that the latest changes to the FC gifting will affect is the people that make fake accounts. People that have been gifting FC items to neighbors to help them usually have been playing for more than 6 months which means that they don't have to purchase 25 FC to gift FC items, so the new change will not affect them. People mention that items is too high, but as an example, when you have a person have a main account, and then open up 10 fake accounts and in 2 or so hours get up to level 50 so that they have 55 FC in all 10 accounts, then gift the main account all of the FC in those 10 accounts, which would add up to 550 FC ($ 80.00 cash), in my opinion I think that is wrong, now in order to do that each account would have to purchase 25 FC, I think that is fair, how long do you think the game would last if everyone done that? In my opinion the FC change is needed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Nov 07 2013 at 05:08 PM.
Closed Thread