Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2013, 07:35 AM

Wouldn't it be great if people read all the posts before complaining about a known issue, I have read 11 pages and most posts are about the hiring of trees and flowers. I can't believe this at all.

How many times do the helpers on this forum have to state the same thing over and over, just because people are too lazy to read the other posts.

Congrats to the helpers here, I wouldn't be so calm about it.
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by theperfectnina; Apr 19 2013 at 07:37 AM. Reason: needed to explain a bit more
Old Apr 19 2013, 08:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Another new thing I have noticed since the new release:

My crops are not staying irrigated, I planted coffee for a quest and used the green mobile sprinkler to cut the grow time in half, came back to that farm the next day and it was not irrigated at all. Sigh......

I also planted chamomile and watered that in before bed last night, since I needed to extend the 'go to waste time' as it is only a 4-hr crop. So imagine my dismay when I woke up to a bunch of dead wasted chamomile.

Anybody else noticing this??
Old Apr 19 2013, 08:26 AM

I bought the new turbo tools to help start all my facilities, this is the message i get when i try to do it The Facilities Manager is showing 453 facilities. The Turbo-Tools below can help you start all productions in multiple facilities at once, You own all of them, so you can now work on 45 of these facilities. I have it on for All Farms and for Regular facilities, so why is it only doing 45 and not 453 not a happy bunny
Old Apr 19 2013, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The new turbo only starts 8 different ones for the Bottling Machine and 10 different ones for the Drive Thru System,

Bottling Machine:

Brewery
Distillery
Juice Factory
Oil factory
Plant Milk Factory
Soft Drink Factory
Winery
Wine Cellar
---------------------------------------------------------------
Drive Thru System:

Bakery
BBQ Restaurant
Breakfast restaurant
Coffee and Tea Shop
Donut Shop
Fish and Chips
Hamburger restaurant
Pizza restaurant
Sandwich restaurant
Taco restaurant
not fair, it says its only starting 45 of my 453 facilities, what a con
Old Apr 19 2013, 09:17 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
not fair, it says its only starting 45 of my 453 facilities, what a con
On the contrary. It is quite fair if you consider that we needed to buy the regular bottle machine and regular drive through to enable the all buttons for the those factories. They did the same thing with the services - released 2 regular carts and checkouts and then 2 turbo carts and checkouts. They are merely being consistent and to make sure those who can buy a ton of farm cash do not have an unfair advantage, they are continuing to release them just 2 at a time.
Old Apr 19 2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pustekuchen View Post
How annoying to spend 80 farm cash and then having to go through the whole list of facilities to find the ones that need to be filled one by one
I use the Utilization filter then scroll to bottom of the list.
Old Apr 19 2013, 09:26 AM

Hiding items on the farms does not work properly. The one that is on the tool bar. The farm has to be refreshed to have the item disappear and sometimes reappear. Seems like it is a bit intermittent as a problem.

I love the new feature of choosing if you just want to hide one item or all of the item or all of its category! Great job! But, it seems to have broken the hide items drop down menu.
Old Apr 19 2013, 09:38 AM

anyone else having trouble with hiring to harvest trees and flowers? I thought the newest thing in hiring was checking on hire to harvest trees not hire to harvest crops and trees and the same for flowers. This am the old hire block was there and after clicking the hire to harvest crops and trees and the same for flowers, was not hired to to the trees or flowers, happened at two farmers plus myself, a glitch? when will it be fixed?
Old Apr 19 2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
Wouldn't it be great if people read all the posts before complaining about a known issue, I have read 11 pages and most posts are about the hiring of trees and flowers. I can't believe this at all.

How many times do the helpers on this forum have to state the same thing over and over, just because people are too lazy to read the other posts.

Congrats to the helpers here, I wouldn't be so calm about it.
excuse me? I have gone through everything trying to find this problem, where did you find it?
Old Apr 19 2013, 09:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyelldon View Post
anyone else having trouble with hiring to harvest trees and flowers? I thought the newest thing in hiring was checking on hire to harvest trees not hire to harvest crops and trees and the same for flowers. This am the old hire block was there and after clicking the hire to harvest crops and trees and the same for flowers, was not hired to to the trees or flowers, happened at two farmers plus myself, a glitch? when will it be fixed?
Hi,

The developers have been notified on the multihire issues and are working on it. For now you need to be hired separately for trees and flowers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread