Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 15 2019, 01:51 PM

Hi Tiger,
I usually am off Farmtown by 8:00pm and get back on Farm Town around 5:00 am or 6:00am. I always clear my cache and history every night..I also have a gift giving machine..the 1st one..so I should not be having any problems on that part. As for the saving data, I don't understand that either...I wait for a minute or so and when it doesn't show it's saving I click the save data button. I use to never have to do that.
Old Feb 15 2019, 02:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondacathey View Post
Hi Tiger,
I usually am off Farmtown by 8:00pm and get back on Farm Town around 5:00 am or 6:00am. I always clear my cache and history every night..I also have a gift giving machine..the 1st one..so I should not be having any problems on that part. As for the saving data, I don't understand that either...I wait for a minute or so and when it doesn't show it's saving I click the save data button. I use to never have to do that.
Hi rhondacathey,

The gifting machines have nothing to do with the gift page not loading first the following day. They just allow you to send gifts more often then it's up to you to go to the gift page when the time comes. If you've only just managed an 8 hour break maybe it's not quite enough. I don't see it as a big problem as you can easily get to the gift page yourself.

I've tried planting hundreds of trees and flowers to see if i could reproduce your saving problem and the save counter is clearing for me. If you are planting a considerable amount it will take some time before it clears.

If you've tried all that was in the posts i sent you too and the server tests came back ok then it may be a slowdown in a connection we can not test for. If that's the case, I'm sorry but all you or anyone who has this problem can do is is wait it out.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, display issues, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts & work, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unable to receive gifts, unabletogetgifts, window narrows