Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

The developers fixed the missing quests earlier this afternoon. Please reload your game and check if that quest is back.
YES! There is it! And I just barely still have time to redeem it! Just need to plant some beets. Thanks!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 25 2019, 04:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just a query... yesterday I sold/gave away all the products from my Chocolate Factory (Super Facility of the week for me) and since then, have reloaded and posted my facs.. which have been worked... goods have been stored but nothing is showing in this Super Facility? is there a reason why the goods do not appear there? also how do we know when a day starts and ends... as we all live in different time zones/countries etc.... a little confused with it all at the moment...
Old Jan 25 2019, 04:39 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
When you receive the offer and click in Review offer option then you will see in brackets a % indicating if the price is below or above the market price.
Thanks! Don't want to overpay
Old Jan 25 2019, 04:52 PM

Level:
XP:

every single time I try to accept free stuff in the Trade market... its says it cannot be completed... have done the memcache... its impossible to see if the goods arrived or not as it would take forever to check how much of a product is already in my storage before the offer arrived..... starting to get a tad frustrated now... lol
Old Jan 25 2019, 04:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
Thanks! Don't want to overpay
some people are really trying to rip us off... had overs 100% ABOVE market price.... needless to say I refused the offer...
Old Jan 25 2019, 05:00 PM

My neighbor and I just tried to give each other products from our Super Facility, we accepted the offer but had a message pop up saying the request couldn't be processed at this time to try again later. We cleared memcached and tried again. It went through the procedure as if it was working but then the same message popped up.
Old Jan 25 2019, 05:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
My neighbor and I just tried to give each other products from our Super Facility, we accepted the offer but had a message pop up saying the request couldn't be processed at this time to try again later. We cleared memcached and tried again. It went through the procedure as if it was working but then the same message popped up.
this has happened to me every single time today.. with neighbors and at the trade market... getting tired of it ... and nothing produced and stored is now showing in my super facility since I sold/gave away all yesterday...
Old Jan 25 2019, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
just a query... yesterday I sold/gave away all the products from my Chocolate Factory (Super Facility of the week for me) and since then, have reloaded and posted my facs.. which have been worked... goods have been stored but nothing is showing in this Super Facility? is there a reason why the goods do not appear there? also how do we know when a day starts and ends... as we all live in different time zones/countries etc.... a little confused with it all at the moment...
Hi Aussie Rae,
Raul said:
p) This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day and week starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM. Each week starts on Monday 12:00AM.

Good are not added to the super facility when you store them from the facility. They show up immediately when you fill the facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
every single time I try to accept free stuff in the Trade market... its says it cannot be completed... have done the memcache... its impossible to see if the goods arrived or not as it would take forever to check how much of a product is already in my storage before the offer arrived..... starting to get a tad frustrated now... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Hi Aussie Rae and JudyD,
You can only recieve one super facility product from one player. If they already sold or gave you a product they can not sell or give you another one. So even if they try to sell you another they can't.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 05:57 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae and JudyD,
You can only recieve one super facility product from one player. If they already sold or gave you a product they can not sell or give you another one. So even if they try to sell you another they can't.
this is happening with every single offer...,. from different people, not the same ones.... and nothing is showing at all in my super facility since I sold/gave away the goods yesterday... really frustrated... and also is there a limit to how much we can receive as free goods?
Just checked again.. after sending a report to slashkey devs, and was able to actually see some production in the super facility.. however after storing those items the popup greyed out and had to reload the farm as was unable to close it.. so hoping a fix is on the way... now have to try to see what I can do to sell/give away the products produced.. NOW.. can't even GIVE it away.... time to take a break from farmtown...

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jan 25 2019 at 06:24 PM.
Closed Thread