Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2014, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Not the way is was prior to this last update. Also before we began getting bonuses for that factory we were making 720.

You'll see if you make note of limit on production of any item in any factory that so far has no bonuses added. The amount being made will not change unless they once again repair the adding of the bonuses. I do make note of limit so that when or if we do begin getting bonuses for that particular factory I'll know if bonuses are working and indeed being added.

Take the rubber factory for instance, was always way ahead of need when bonuses were actually being added to my 3 factories, now while still ahead of the need I no longer am ahead by several thousand as I was.
Thanks for getting back to me.
It has been that way since shortly after the release of the facility bonuses. The bonuses don't go over the 100% fill, but instead replace the per centage of your batches for the bonuses and puts back in your storage the ingredients it replaced.
There have been many facilities added that increase the use for ingredients such as rubber and kaolin clay.
The only thing change for the bonuses is they are now processed before you see the total amount of batches started and the cost in coins and fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2014, 05:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

1st i lost hen eggs & cow milk, all of it had around 400,000 of each, today it took all my peanut butter, whats going on developers? never have had trouble with the peanut butter before. now im beginning to wonder how much has been ripped from me. anybody else had this problem or is it just me?
Old Jul 31 2014, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
1st i lost hen eggs & cow milk, all of it had around 400,000 of each, today it took all my peanut butter, whats going on developers? never have had trouble with the peanut butter before. now im beginning to wonder how much has been ripped from me. anybody else had this problem or is it just me?
According to your data you have 209,106 peanut butter.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2014, 01:12 AM

Can i suggest fences? color of red,blue,red,black or so.....for a change thanks....GODBLESS xoxo po
Old Aug 01 2014, 05:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi guys I seem to have developed a small problem although the last few days sewing mill has had full load of silk ties I can't seem to load them in mini mall keeps telling me I need 37 more I may have missed something but can't think what x

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 01 2014, 06:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleotanglao View Post
Can i suggest fences? color of red,blue,red,black or so.....for a change thanks....GODBLESS xoxo po
You should put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 01 2014, 07:25 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneRedding View Post
Hi guys I seem to have developed a small problem although the last few days sewing mill has had full load of silk ties I can't seem to load them in mini mall keeps telling me I need 37 more I may have missed something but can't think what x
It may be that the sewing mill makes the ties in such a way that you do "knot" always have them to sell. I am 30 short myself and have 20 in stock. And keep in mind that any you are making at the moment do not count until they are either done by your friends (via your factory help posts) or by the passage of time and placed into your storage afterwards. If you use "non-ingredients for me" as your sales category when selling things in the market, you may want to double check to make sure you are not selling them their too!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 01 2014, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneRedding View Post
The silk ties are stocked in 2 service facilities, so if you have only 1 sewing mill you will not have enough ties to fully fill both of the services.
Old Aug 01 2014, 04:44 PM

Could you make the farm grid any smaller??? Oh my! Now my farm grid is so tiny, I cannot click on a farm!

And, back to that annoying Quest icon on the farm window, why not have a preference, where those who like their screen cluttered with icons that already exist in the toolbox, can have that icon; and those who don't mind looking elsewhere at their quest progress can do that? If I had the coins that I lost because of accidentally mousing over that icon, and having to close out of the game, I bet I would be millions of coins richer.
Old Aug 01 2014, 06:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally-Kat View Post
Could you make the farm grid any smaller??? Oh my! Now my farm grid is so tiny, I cannot click on a farm!

And, back to that annoying Quest icon on the farm window, why not have a preference, where those who like their screen cluttered with icons that already exist in the toolbox, can have that icon; and those who don't mind looking elsewhere at their quest progress can do that? If I had the coins that I lost because of accidentally mousing over that icon, and having to close out of the game, I bet I would be millions of coins richer.
For the farm grid if you hover over that with your mouse it will increase in size. If that is not big enough then click on the Show Names at the top of that and it is an even bigger pop up window.
Closed Thread