Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2012, 05:21 PM

Default updates

these are awesome updates, you guys do a great job. thanks
Old Jan 01 2012, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Has anyone else noticed that the CHAT window is flaky with the new release? Once in a while (quite often, actually), it refuses to let me type. If I click on HIDE and then CHAT, it seems to recover.
Old Jan 01 2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
Has anyone else noticed that the CHAT window is flaky with the new release? Once in a while (quite often, actually), it refuses to let me type. If I click on HIDE and then CHAT, it seems to recover.
I have too. I'm also getting a lot more "unable to save, click to reload" while hired by other farmers, which of course loses me the job.
Old Jan 01 2012, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
I love everything and have already increased 3 of my farms to 26x26. Your new pricing is much more reasonable. Thank you!

One request... Even though we're using coin to fill the mineral mine and some of the other facilities, we need to have people work them. I have mines on every one of my 12 farms and never have enough stainless steel. Same with the fish farm. I have four of them and never have enough shrimp.
I'm perplexed as to the folks saying they have a shortage of metal resources like stainless steel. I have mines on all 12 farms plus 4 metal mills. Since metal mills are coin facilities it seemed like the best way to go to keep metal products in ample supply.
Old Jan 02 2012, 01:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
I don't mean to sound ungreatful because I LOVE FARM TOWN...and I do LOVE the new flowers, but I was hoping for new seeds and trees, and also was hoping to use some of the things we already have as well. Adding gift items to the mines, or flowers from trees to make new scents...I would also like to see how much product we have stored from trees. I'm sorry but a Circus? I really wished you would have picked something else! We are all looking forward to a New Year on farm town and as always can't wait for the next upgrade. Happy New Year to everyone at Farm Town and thank you for a great game
In other threads, suggestions thread I believe it was, alot of people were requesting circus items so as much as some might think it odd, the devs were listening. I think its cute lol
Old Jan 02 2012, 02:07 AM

I have now levelled up to 285. Great - can't wait till the new levels etc are out in the next few releases.
Old Jan 02 2012, 02:46 AM

This is definitely the best game ever on FB. I have tried all the others but they never last like this one. Love this game.
Old Jan 02 2012, 02:48 AM

Raul have you been notified about the glitch with the product belts?

Happy new Year

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 02 2012, 04:26 AM

Thanks for upgrades! 13th farm on the way, yahhhhh! How about a START ALL button, it would be priceless for me.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id= 1679086901&farm_ix=Y
Old Jan 02 2012, 05:10 AM

Thanks so much for the new release. Happy New Year everyone!!
Closed Thread