Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 06 2015, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer YoMomma View Post
Are there any more levels to this game above 650? It seems a waste of time striving to get above level 650 if there is no above or beyond, if there isn't then why even try? And what would be the point of XP?
Very curious to know what, if anything, is planned.
Thank in advance
Hi YoMomma,
650 is the current level as they just added the last 25 of them this month. New levwels are usually added every 3 to 4 months, but that said it is up to the developers to decide when and if they are going to add more and they don't tell us until you see it in a release.
By continuing to play and add experience then if or when they do add more levels you will jump up to the level equivilent to your experience level, so yes there is a reason to continue adding experience.
The developers do not tell us anything that is planned ahead of time. The only thing you can do is watch the releases to see what thwey have given us.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2015, 08:03 PM

Thanks for clarifying that Taz, I look forward to future levels
Old Jul 06 2015, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for clarifying that Taz, I look forward to future levels
As do we all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2015, 08:13 PM

Actually while I'm here I ought to ask...can we expect farmcash to be added if future levels are? Otherwise I'm wondering where it can be earned, except of course for questing. The mind boggles at all really, considering the rate at which more levels are added.
Thanks in advance
Old Jul 07 2015, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Actually while I'm here I ought to ask...can we expect farmcash to be added if future levels are? Otherwise I'm wondering where it can be earned, except of course for questing. The mind boggles at all really, considering the rate at which more levels are added.
Thanks in advance
Hi Yomomma,
Of course I can't answer that because we moderators are only players just like you and as usual they don't tell us. But considering that every level they have released so far has had farm cash, then I would ge=uess that they will continue to do so.
So you can get farm cash, from the levels, quests and the Earn Cash tab at the top of your farm as well as buy it through the Buy Cash tab.
Old Jul 07 2015, 09:34 PM

Thanks Taz, such a pity the ft aren't organised, its very disappointing, especially to those of us who have invested real cash into this game. a 2-3 month wait for more levels when the last 25 were cleared within a week, I wonder what on earth they were thinking as I'm sure they knew well before now that much higher levels were needed far sooner than the so called improvements, its also very frustrating not to be able to contact the founders of ft, however they choose not to be contactable, not to mention accountable, and that does not fill me with optimism, hope, or happy warm content feelings.
Thanks for listening
I realise and forgive ft though it will take a lot more to forget such a tense time!
What on earth will become of us.
BTW, I do not use the earn farm cash feature as it is overrun with viruses, I already buy enough farm cash so the cash earned by levels is relied on primarily to make the game worthwhile, and yes I did mention via quests, though if I continue with the game I at the very least, expect to be treated with some compunction, I am sure it would be imperative to any player so they can make a conscious decision about actually investing any further in the game, particularly farm cash for leveling up.

Last edited by Farmer YoMomma; Jul 07 2015 at 09:44 PM.
Old Jul 07 2015, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz, such a pity the ft aren't organised, its very disappointing, especially to those of us who have invested real cash into this game. a 2-3 month wait for more levels when the last 25 were cleared within a week, I wonder what on earth they were thinking as I'm sure they knew well before now that much higher levels were needed far sooner than the so called improvements, its also very frustrating not to be able to contact the founders of ft, however they choose not to be contactable, not to mention accountable, and that does not fill me with optimism, hope, or happy warm content feelings.
Thanks for listening
I realise and forgive ft though it will take a lot more to forget such a tense time!
What on earth will become of us.
BTW, I do not use the earn farm cash feature as it is overrun with viruses, I already buy enough farm cash so the cash earned by levels is relied on primarily to make the game worthwhile, and yes I did mention via quests, though if I continue with the game I at the very least, expect to be treated with some compunction, I am sure it would be imperative to any player so they can make a conscious decision about actually investing any further in the game, particularly farm cash for leveling up.
Hi YoMomma,
I think you are mistaken. You can contact Farm Town through Support, or make a Suggestion or help post here in the forums. If the programmers were to spend all their time answering phone calls or emails from players who think they have to talk directly to them, then nothing would get done at all and any release of new items would be uch longer getting released.
If you have encountered a virus or malware in the Earn Cash offers then you need to let TrialPay, who are the ones who run those offers for Facebook and Slashkey,know about it by clicking on Help in that tab. I have never heard of anyone getting a virus or even a malware from those offers.
I am moving this conversation to the General Feedback as it is no longer pertaining to questions about the game functions.
Old Jul 14 2015, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
You can earn 4 FC aweek doing quest.You also have FC for each lvl..625 so far.FREE.

This is a business,a business is supposed to make money.
I disagree that you can make 4 FC a week doing quest. 8 quest in 7 days will get you 2 FC.

But my biggest complaint right now is quests requiring facilities that can only be bought for FC. 4 of the last 5 quests I've got had to have FC facilities to finish.
Old Jul 14 2015, 10:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
I disagree that you can make 4 FC a week doing quest. 8 quest in 7 days will get you 2 FC.

But my biggest complaint right now is quests requiring facilities that can only be bought for FC. 4 of the last 5 quests I've got had to have FC facilities to finish.
Hi Ed,
You can also earn 2 farm cash per week for 13 co-op quests in 7 days. So yes you can earn 4 farm cash per week.
Old Jul 14 2015, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Ed,
You can also earn 2 farm cash per week for 13 co-op quests in 7 days. So yes you can earn 4 farm cash per week.
Technically that is true, but I've never completed one co-op quest, no one plays them since almost all facilities involved are FC facilities. At any rate, no one is 'co-operating'.