Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2015, 03:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
you are welcome to move this.It may not be happening to everyone.Facebook is having a issue of some sort. It isn't farmtown. I am or was will go try again having problems loading FACEBOOK!Says it is a temporary problem.Just thought I would say something in case others think it is Raul's problem. LOL BLAME FACEBOOK.May be fixed now will go try.Want to see how long temporary is for Facebook.
Looks like it is back up now for me, so only a temporary glitch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2015, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
I planted Jute (one of the new crop that is an ingredient) and when someone harvest it for me it went straight to the 7th dan degree with out letting me receive any bonuses to post and I did not plant enough to get to that level - is anyone experience this and is this an issue that has been reported?
I got to Dan 7 fairly easily - I DID plant a lot. But it did go through the other levels first - I just didnt post them as I knew I had enough for Dan 7. If someone else harvests for you it IS easy to miss them.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 28 2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I got to Dan 7 fairly easily - I DID plant a lot. But it did go through the other levels first - I just didnt post them as I knew I had enough for Dan 7. If someone else harvests for you it IS easy to miss them.
I did not plant enough to get to the 7th dan degree, only planted 3 signal lanyard fields but all of a sudden i am at 7th dan degree and did not even get to be able to post any bonuses to get more, it sucks, wanted to utilize the bonuses for the new crop but guest I wont be able to
Old Sep 28 2015, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did not plant enough to get to the 7th dan degree, only planted 3 signal lanyard fields but all of a sudden i am at 7th dan degree and did not even get to be able to post any bonuses to get more, it sucks, wanted to utilize the bonuses for the new crop but guest I wont be able to
Hi Lance,
I can see over 72,000 Jute in your storrage. That is well over the amount needed for the 7th dan.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2015, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just posted a fix for the gifts problem. If you are still having problems please post here.

Post-Release Updates - September 28th, 6:30PM

BugFix: Some users were having issues accepting or exchanging gifts, please report if you are still having issues.
Old Sep 28 2015, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lance,
I can see over 72,000 Jute in your storrage. That is well over the amount needed for the 7th dan.
can you tell how much of that is what i helped my friends with on their bonuses? reason I ask is because i started helping other claim bonuses when this originally occurred and helped friends harvesting their Jute crops
Old Sep 28 2015, 06:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
can you tell how much of that is what i helped my friends with on their bonuses? reason I ask is because i started helping other claim bonuses when this originally occurred and helped friends harvesting their Jute crops
Hi Lance,
No I can not distinguish the bonus amounts but I assure you that you would never get that much from bonuses. The bonus amounts for each bonus is only around 300.
Old Sep 28 2015, 06:38 PM

Still having the issue with accepting gifts, however it's usually on a gift that someone has sent multiples of. Usually the last one in the multiple send. I've just been ignoring that particular gift. A fix would be nice, but this may explain things a little better for you.
Old Sep 28 2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lance,
No I can not distinguish the bonus amounts but I assure you that you would never get that much from bonuses. The bonus amounts for each bonus is only around 300.
the 3 fields i planted would have get me right at 14,000 if that many - I have helped multiple people that had layered fields with the Jute crop so unless helping others harvest crops counts toward my bonus or 14,000 is the limit for 7th dan degree for that crop then i can see that and i will have to accept that...but if not then I got screwed and I will have to accept that as well
Old Sep 28 2015, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
you are welcome to move this.It may not be happening to everyone.Facebook is having a issue of some sort. It isn't farmtown. I am or was will go try again having problems loading FACEBOOK!Says it is a temporary problem.Just thought I would say something in case others think it is Raul's problem. LOL BLAME FACEBOOK.May be fixed now will go try.Want to see how long temporary is for Facebook.

Hear hear!

I found out this morning that I am not the only one who has been unable to open anything in Facebook, but I did send Raul an email before I commented on another thread here yesterday in case he thought it necessary to freeze people's farms before their crops go bad - since most other farmers don't already have a few Super Neighbors lined up. As it happens I only have managed to get here by looking up the forum's own site. And I certainly cannot blame Raul as he is one hard working dude. He even gave us the latest update a couple days earlier than I though he might.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread