Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2010, 01:44 PM

Smile

Can you actually speak to your neighbors and friends in Farm Ville? NO! Can you do any inventive decorations, like making waterfalls, for instance in FarmVille? NO! Can you work on your neighbors property...harvest for them? NO! Can you plow your neighbors land? NO! Can you strive to be among the top ten farmers in Farm Ville? I am not sure, but the game is nothing more than constant clicking...I find that pretty boring myself!
You are cordially invited to visit my farms!

Barbara Ann Day
Old Mar 04 2010, 03:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aremos View Post
Every time there is a new release I end up with even more problems with the old problems not fixed. Loading my farm has now gone from 20 minutes to taking 45 mins to load ... ridiculous!! To go from my 1st farm to my 2nd farm takes about a 1/2 hour. Forget trying to get hired because by the time I get to the farm everything is done. What is going on?????? I am now on WF42 and this is when the NEW problems appeared. Oh and by the way, it is constantly "Retrying" during the load, I am constantly being booted out, constantly receiving the "Connect to Server has Timed Out", all the fun has gone out of this game
Do you have an old computer with very little ram on it or a very slow internet connection? If the answer is yes to either one of those then that is your problem. Farm town takes at least 1 gb of ram to run really more then that is needed in my opinion for it to run fast. If you are on dial up that is a big part of the problem games like this are not made to run on dial up you really need a high speed internet connection.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 04 2010, 05:33 PM

I cannot get my chicken coop to harvest. Everytime I click on it, it states 100% ready to harvest but when I click Harvest chickens....it does nothing and still states 100% ready. What am I doing wrong?
Old Mar 04 2010, 05:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennettmom View Post
I cannot get my chicken coop to harvest. Everytime I click on it, it states 100% ready to harvest but when I click Harvest chickens....it does nothing and still states 100% ready. What am I doing wrong?
Do you have hens and/or geese?
Old Mar 04 2010, 05:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennettmom View Post
Just do be sure, do you have some hens or geese on your farm? The chicken coop is just the mechanism for harvesting, it's the animals that get harvested. And they have to be hens or geese (both of which you can only get as gifts) - the animals called "chickens" that look more like baby chicks don't count.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 04 2010, 06:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to robinblueyes7

Nice but we need new gifts to send same old trees same old flowers etc....getting boring!!
Closed Thread