Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 09 2010, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Neighborhood Chains Contest

Neighbourhood Chain Contest

This thread has been set up for any questions or problems you are having with the Neighborhood Chains Contests. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

To participate in this contest you need to be level 150 or above.
You can enter the Contest between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 12AM EST

This contest is all about how much xp you and your neighbours can earn by loading/starting products in the facilities in the contest through the week. You compete with 9 other neighbourhoods. The more xp you earn the more points you earn. Everyone will win something by participating. The higher your Rank, in the contest, the better your rewards.

For detailed information on the contest check out the Game Guide Neighbourhood Chain Contest

These are the rules for the total amount of facilities you can have participating in a Neighborhood Chains Contest:

a) Of the 2 Coin facilities selected each week, you can have at least one of each participating in the contest, even if you don't have any FarmCash facilities participating in the contest.

b) Of the 2 FarmCash facilities selected each week, you can have as many as you own participating in the contest.

c) You can have as many Coins facilities participating in the contest as you have FarmCash facilities participating in the contest.

For example, if you have 1 Boat Yard (FarmCash), 1 Dance Club (FarmCash), 1 Bakery (Coins) and 1 Pizza Restaurant (Coins), you will have a total of 4 facilities participating in the contest.

If you then buy another Boat Yard (FarmCash) facility, and you had a second Bakery (Coins) facility on another farm, both, the Boat Yard (due to rule (b) above) and the second Bakery (due to rule (c) above) will be added automatically to your Neighborhood Chains and you will have a total of 6 facilities participating in the contest. If we can't find any additional Coins facility to add, you can buy one yourself and put it in a farm and it will be automatically added to the Neighborhood Chain and will start participating in the contest.

d) For any facility to be part of a Neighborhood Chain it has to be located on a farm.

e) At any time before the contest finishes, if you buy more of the 4 selected facilities and put them in a farm they will be automatically added to your Neighborhood Chains according to the rules above.

There are the rules for the rewards at the end of the contest:

- Rank #1: 2 FarmCash and 3 times the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #2: 1 FarmCash and 2 times the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #3: 100% of the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #4: 70% of the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #5: 60% of the output
- Rank #6: 50% of the output
- Rank #7: 45% of the output
- Rank #8: 40% of the output
- Rank #9: 35% of the output
- Rank #10: 30% of the output

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Apr 16 2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:09 PM

Default Neighborhood chains game

This seems broken.
Now whenever I click on that in the manager it tries to open and then disconnects from the server: Error xlink and I have to reload the game,
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:10 PM

I am getting the Error xlink warning too when I try to access he Neighbourhood Chains Contest and it then reloads to my farm. Looks broken to me too

Lara's Farm
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:14 PM

I am getting the Error xlink warning too when I try to access he Neighbourhood Chains Contest and it then reloads to my farm. What's the problem??
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:16 PM

I'm getting the Error xlink also
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry Error link

II AM GETTING THE MESSAGE AS ALL OF YOU LOL. MAYBE WE BROKE THE BANK LOL. DON'T MIND THE CAPITAL LETTERS, I USE THEM TO SEE BETTER.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:31 PM

Level:
XP:

we are all in the same boat!! have to wait for the developers to wake up in the morning and fix that error thingy, lol....

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 13 2016, 11:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted as of 12:05 EDT:
Known Issues
- Neighborhood Chains Contest is showing errors, working on a fix.

Please be patient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2016, 12:00 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul has posted as of 12:05 EDT:
Known Issues
- Neighborhood Chains Contest is showing errors, working on a fix.

Please be patient.
Thanks Taz,

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 14 2016, 01:22 AM

I can now play but I am the only member of my neighbourhood chain. Last game a long list of neighbours showed up even the ones who didn't contribute. This time it is me all alone. Might not be fully fixed yet

Lara's Farm

Tags
add owned facilities, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, working the contest