Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 11 2015, 11:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Unable to see requests to work facilities, for products etc

Hi

I can no longer see posts to work neighbour's facilities, send products, etc.

I clicked the My Requests tab, then on the 'show farm town wall requests' link and got this message: We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall.

I have checked my face book settings and farm town is not blocked.

I appreciate any help and suggestions.

Jill
Old Feb 11 2015, 11:56 PM

They are not showing up in the game for ANY of my friends or myself....not our problem....either FB of Slashkey
Old Feb 11 2015, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mom View Post
I've done all that prior to contacting you and still nothing. When I go to my requests and click Show Farmtown wall requests I get "We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall".

There are only 2 apps blocked Frontierville and Cafe World. When in apps, everything under farmtown has a blue check mark to the right.

Thanks for your help. Laura.
Same thing my friends and I are seeing tonight.
Old Feb 11 2015, 11:59 PM

The Farm Town link for the facebook posts says "We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall" I know my friends have posted. Could this link be broken again? I hope not
Old Feb 12 2015, 12:14 AM

Question Farm Town Wall Requests 'empty'. !?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post

Hi

I can no longer see posts to work neighbour's facilities, send products, etc.

I clicked the My Requests tab, then on the 'show farm town wall requests' link and got this message: We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall.

I have checked my face book settings and farm town is not blocked.

I appreciate any help and suggestions.

Jill
My wife and I are having the same issues as ftJill is reporting. It has been happening on and off all day. Some friends are telling us the same thing, so it's not on our end. Can you give us any status report regarding this problem? Obviously this is very annoying.

Last edited by svtcobra97; Feb 12 2015 at 12:17 AM. Reason: spelling error.
Old Feb 12 2015, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
They are not showing up in the game for ANY of my friends or myself....not our problem....either FB of Slashkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
Same thing my friends and I are seeing tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
The Farm Town link for the facebook posts says "We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall" I know my friends have posted. Could this link be broken again? I hope not
Hi priscillar and RFMad,
I am seeing this too. Are you seeing any of the posts in your Newsfeed? You can also still use the Games Feed though they are not in date time order. I will report this to the developers. May be Facebook broke that link again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2015, 12:21 AM

I am having trouble receiving any posts on my farmtown wall. I had them this morning, then they went away, came back this afternoon and now they are gone again. May I please get a status report of what is going on and how soon I can expect to get it back?
Thank you.
Old Feb 12 2015, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi priscillar and RFMad,
I am seeing this too. Are you seeing any of the posts in your Newsfeed? You can also still use the Games Feed though they are not in date time order. I will report this to the developers. May be Facebook broke that link again.
I have seen 2 posts but I can't go back as far as I can on the link that Farm Town made I hope Facebook didn't break it again - they can't leave anything alone
Old Feb 12 2015, 12:29 AM

I haven't tried from FB...will go in and try, brb and then must go to bed.
I tried 2 different neighbors from FB links, one less than an hour ago and the other 5hrs ago...they appeared to work.
The link to show those requests is broken in FT now... ie: it's not a hyperlink.

Last edited by priscillar; Feb 12 2015 at 12:46 AM.
Old Feb 12 2015, 12:34 AM

I am also getting the message: We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall. Very annoying I hope it is fixed soon

Lara's Farm

Tags
avatar problems!, blocking farmtown, can't work for neighbors, delete at once, delete messages, deleteftposts, email, facebook, facilities, facilities - not posting, farms - not posting, farmtown, friends only, game error?, get more clients, neighbors, neighbourproblems, posts in ft, produce faster, quitting, taking break, url not found, wall requests