Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1341  
Old Sep 21 2017, 02:55 PM
Gaetano Gruerio Gaetano Gruerio is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 13 2014
Posts: 5
Default Farm Cash

Logged on today and I am missing Farm cash?
Reply With Quote
  #1342  
Old Sep 21 2017, 03:01 PM
Tiger Laybourne's Avatar
Tiger Laybourne Tiger Laybourne is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 6,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaetano Gruerio View Post
Logged on today and I am missing Farm cash?
Hi Gaetano Gruerio,

I have moved your post to the correct thread. What Farm Cash are you missing?

On the 18th you had 75 FC you then bought the Taste of Japan for 30FC bringing it down to 45FC. Since then you have earned 1FC for co-op quests and 1FC for regular quests taking your total to 47FC.

You can check for yourself what you have done with your FC by clicking on the "Account" tab at the top of your game screen and then on "Farm Cash Activity Log".
Reply With Quote
  #1343  
Old Sep 22 2017, 08:47 PM
annroger annroger is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 20 2013
Posts: 43
Default Missing Experience Points

I posted about this problem maybe a couple of weeks ago...not really sure when. I was told that I was probably working facilities late or some other cause on my part. This is definitely not the case. I'm still not receiving even a fraction of the Experience Points earned working facilities.
Surely, there must be a fix for this. It is definitely a FT issue. Isn't there a way you can check my account. I have missed out on hundreds of thousands of EPs.
Please help.

Ann Stowe
Reply With Quote
  #1344  
Old Sep 22 2017, 09:10 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 9,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
I posted about this problem maybe a couple of weeks ago...not really sure when. I was told that I was probably working facilities late or some other cause on my part. This is definitely not the case. I'm still not receiving even a fraction of the Experience Points earned working facilities.
Surely, there must be a fix for this. It is definitely a FT issue. Isn't there a way you can check my account. I have missed out on hundreds of thousands of EPs.
Please help.

Ann Stowe

Hi Ann

I moved your post to the thread for your problem. Your previous post was moved and answered here too.

I'm sorry Ann, but there is no way for us to check your account about xp. So if you think there is a problem with your account please contact Support Team to let them check on this.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #1345  
Old Sep 27 2017, 02:40 AM
Aussie Rae Aussie Rae is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Oct 05 2009
Posts: 823
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default NaN coins

I think I read some time ago that people came across this when trying to sell at the market but cannot remember when or what the answer was from the devs, this is the first time I have come across it, I did notice that when I went to sell of half of just 1 item, no coins were added to my total.. I have done the memcache etc etc and for now not game to sell anything... decided to bit the bullet and sold half of everything, and coins were added, thankfully.. still showing the NaN message but I guess I need to sell more, lol

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Sep 27 2017 at 02:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1346  
Old Sep 27 2017, 08:23 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 9,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I think I read some time ago that people came across this when trying to sell at the market but cannot remember when or what the answer was from the devs, this is the first time I have come across it, I did notice that when I went to sell of half of just 1 item, no coins were added to my total.. I have done the memcache etc etc and for now not game to sell anything... decided to bit the bullet and sold half of everything, and coins were added, thankfully.. still showing the NaN message but I guess I need to sell more, lol
Hi Aussie Rae

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

It seems you get NaN coins instead of the coins amount because it is so huge that it cant be displayed.

After selling more products, the NaN coins should disappear to show the coins amount instead.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #1347  
Old Sep 28 2017, 07:34 PM
farmer bragg farmer bragg is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Sep 28 2017
Posts: 1
Default

I get the message I have reached my limit of farm caash sent and have to buy 300 farmcash before I can gift cash to friends. Does this include the cash I earn going up levels or only purchased cash? I have purchased cash in the past, does that count also? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #1348  
Old Sep 28 2017, 07:39 PM
Tiger Laybourne's Avatar
Tiger Laybourne Tiger Laybourne is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 6,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer bragg View Post
I get the message I have reached my limit of farm caash sent and have to buy 300 farmcash before I can gift cash to friends. Does this include the cash I earn going up levels or only purchased cash? I have purchased cash in the past, does that count also? Thanks!
Hi farmer bragg,

It's FC you have bought or earned through the Earn Cash tab.

This is the rule for when you have already sent the equivalent of 500FC out >>

If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, in order to continue sending Farm Cash gifts to friends, you need to have spent a total of $50 in the game since the beginning up to this date. (That is equivalent to buying 305 FarmCash or earn them by completing offers). If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.
Reply With Quote
  #1349  
Old Sep 29 2017, 07:04 AM
JNelson JNelson is offline
 
Join Date: May 12 2016
Posts: 138
Default

I gifted myself one of the new Harvester EX 8x8 tool from another account, and although it shows in the farm cash activity logs on both ends, the harvester did not show up in my gift box .. since this one didnt show up holding off sending the rest of the set to get the new combine
Reply With Quote
  #1350  
Old Sep 29 2017, 07:34 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 9,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I gifted myself one of the new Harvester EX 8x8 tool from another account, and although it shows in the farm cash activity logs on both ends, the harvester did not show up in my gift box .. since this one didnt show up holding off sending the rest of the set to get the new combine
Hi JNelson

I had a look at your data and the Harvester EX 8x8 is showing up as missing.

The only thing you can do is contact Support for this as we cant do any refunds through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
attention, blocked, cash, cash problems, coins, cooperative quest, earned farm cash, farm, farm cash, farm cash for help, farm cash missing, farm town money, games, important, level up, lost coins!!!, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, shady practices, stolen, trial pay credits, where's my cash

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.