Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 26 2014, 03:18 PM

Angry level up

why does it cost too much to level up my 2nd farm? I don't have thirty neighbors to get a 3rd farm and I don't have 10 Billion coins to level up farm2. How is anyone suppose to get anywhere. I like to play but I can't get any further. It will take me 10 years. Can staff change the price and make it a lot lower. Maybe 1 or 2 million so it does not take so long
for lower level players to move up thanks
Old Jan 26 2014, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish401 View Post
why does it cost too much to level up my 2nd farm? I don't have thirty neighbors to get a 3rd farm and I don't have 10 Billion coins to level up farm2. How is anyone suppose to get anywhere. I like to play but I can't get any further. It will take me 10 years. Can staff change the price and make it a lot lower. Maybe 1 or 2 million so it does not take so long
Everyone who has farm 3 and are higher levels have had to go through the same thing. It can be done, but does require neighbors. The game is designed for interaction between people. You can always try requesting neighbors through the thread for that in the Social section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2014, 03:28 PM

Quote:
If you notice, there are thousands of players on FT who ALL were able to acquire more and larger farms through the course of the game. Personally, I have been playing almost 4 years and see how much easier it is for new players to "level up" and grow.

Just two days ago, a lower level player (under level 100) did a lot of work for me, using my tools... and leveled up 8 levels. !!

You will notice that as you gain coin, buy facilities etc, your points and coin will grow so quickly.

Plus, you can always work in the market, and use the big tools acquired by the more advanced players..... and get both coin and products to help in your growth.

Hang in there.... but don't expect the long-established rules/pattern to change just to make it quicker for you.
Old Jan 26 2014, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
The higher upgrades is for the people that have all of the farms they want and have the coins to purchase the higher upgrades, as a beginner you should first work to getting as many farms as you want first and not to expanding the few that you have. Now if you only want one or two then the lower expansions are where you will stay for a while until you can get more coins. If you want to expand your farms upto 20 you need to work on getting the farms first. Here is what I would do. Sounds like you have farm 2 already.

Level up farm 2 to 24x24 and stop there for awhile.
Purchase farm 3 for 40 FC and leave that at 12x12 for now, continue to get 30 neighbors.
Purchase farm 4 for 4 million coins and upgrade when the coin is available to 18x18, that would be 5 million to upgrade to 18x18.
I would then continue to purchase the other farms that you want and upgrade to 18x18 and if you have the coin purchase any of the other upgrades to 24x24. I wouldn't worry about going over 18x18 or 24x24 until you have all of the farms that you want to purchase, then after you get all of the farms that you want to purchase then you can start upgrading all of the farms higher up.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 26 2014, 07:23 PM

Smile Level up

I understand what you are saying. I would like to get a few more farms, But I can't keep paying $40 for a new farm. I will work with what I have for now. I will put my name in to get more neighbors too. Thanks for all of your help.
Old Jan 26 2014, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I understand what you are saying. I would like to get a few more farms, But I can't keep paying $40 for a new farm. I will work with what I have for now. I will put my name in to get more neighbors too. Thanks for all of your help.
The only time you pay the 40FC is for Farm 3 initial size if you don't want to get the required number of neighbors. After that all can be bought for coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2014, 09:25 PM

Thumbs up Level up

Thanks I will do just that I did not notice that. I will also take the advice you gave me about staying with small farms until I can level up
Old Feb 27 2014, 11:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Experience Points not showing under Farmer

My Dad's neighbors that show on the bottom will not show the correct experience points. Any ideas? Thanks!
Old Feb 27 2014, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam4life View Post
My Dad's neighbors that show on the bottom will not show the correct experience points. Any ideas? Thanks!
The numbers are truncated because there is not enough room to show the full numbers. Also those numbers will not update immediately when they change.
Old Feb 27 2014, 11:32 AM
Account Not Linked

They are showing up as two and three digit numbers. The numbers show up on mine as normal. I have looked everywhere for info. Thanks for your help!

Tags
farm cash, farm cash not received, farmtown cash, help me with this plz, level 424, level 575, level up, no cash