Old Feb 08 2014, 01:51 PM
Green Ace ( Level 24 )

Farmer Since: Jan 29 2014
Level:
Trophies: 7
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
When you went to the fuel station was the harvester in your storage for the program to see the harvester, if it is on your farm it will not recognize that you have it.
Nope this didn't work neither lol

Visit LoopyKaz's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F3
Old Feb 09 2014, 10:19 AM

Question 'Gifting' tools

forgive me if the title is cryptic, first of all...

a friend has some tools, i have some tools, and a mutual friend has very few. i know we can't sell (or gift) our UNUSED tools to our friend, and i know we can 'gift' her tools from the store, that's not an issue... what we want to know is, can a tool be gifted to someone if said tool requires an already-existing one, but the recipient doesn't have the first one? ie could one of us gift gift our friend a 10x10 harvest/plow/plant tool, if she doesn't have any of the tools that the 10x10 tools require?

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Feb 09 2014, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
forgive me if the title is cryptic, first of all...

a friend has some tools, i have some tools, and a mutual friend has very few. i know we can't sell (or gift) our UNUSED tools to our friend, and i know we can 'gift' her tools from the store, that's not an issue... what we want to know is, can a tool be gifted to someone if said tool requires an already-existing one, but the recipient doesn't have the first one? ie could one of us gift gift our friend a 10x10 harvest/plow/plant tool, if she doesn't have any of the tools that the 10x10 tools require?
The simple answer is no. In fact the store will not let you send a tool if they do not have the required previous tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2014, 11:45 AM

thanks taz... i wasn't sure how that worked...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Feb 09 2014, 03:01 PM

Default Tools when Hired

When someone hires me to work on their farm, how can I tell which tools they have that I can use? For example, if I am hired to harvest, all the harvesters and combines show up in the tool box and I have to click on each one to see if I can use it. Is there a better way to know which tools are available to me?
Old Feb 09 2014, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmgirly4 View Post
When someone hires me to work on their farm, how can I tell which tools they have that I can use? For example, if I am hired to harvest, all the harvesters and combines show up in the tool box and I have to click on each one to see if I can use it. Is there a better way to know which tools are available to me?
Right now there is no easier way to see which tools you can use except for trying each tool unless you can ask the person which tools they have. In future releases they hope to have the ability to only show which tools are available.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 10 2014, 03:16 PM

Default Sharing Tools

If someone wants to use my tools, does anyone know what I need to do to let them?
Old Feb 10 2014, 03:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
If someone wants to use my tools, does anyone know what I need to do to let them?
When you hire on either the single hire or the multiple jobs hire there is a check box for you to indicate whether you allow them to use your tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2014, 06:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Henry View Post
I recently started a farm and my fuel station does not show under the green Farm $. I have gifts of fuel and they show when I go the Map and click on fuel station it shows that I have fuel but the is no "refuel" now button. It has been this way for over a week. I am at level 24.
Do you own a harvester or seeder? You must own one of these two tools in order to use the fuel station, the tools can be coin tools or FC tools.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 10 2014, 07:38 PM

Default New Tool Suggestions for Farm Town by Southern_Wolf

I have suggestions for a few new tools.

Suggestion by Stan Sansom (aka - Southern_Wolf) on 2-10-2014 @ approximately 6:25 p.m. Central Time Zone and I would appreciate credit for my ideas.

I suggest making a tool (tree spade and planter) that allows a farmer to move trees (plural) when rearranging farm(s) or after a farmer buys more farm land and increases their farm size. This could be a set of tools that increase in size - just like the plows, harvesters, planters. A farmer should be allowed to move trees in bulk amounts around on their farm or into storage. If done properly it would be tools that that could make money for FT.
A similar tool or tools should be developed for moving flowers.
The tool(s) need to be able to simply move the flowers around on the farm or to place them in storage for future use.

Tags
automatically rotating, axe, choice, crude oil, exchanging items, facilities, farmcash, fields, fishing, freestyle, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, fuel usage harvest, harvest, harvest/plow/sow, hiring, how to's, idea, mini games, misdirection, mixer, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, my new, neighbor bar, neighbors, neighbors disappearing, owners, planting, pump, raspberries, refinery, refuel, refund, season change, seeder purchase, semi, share tools, small, storage, support help, support needed, swapping out, tool questions, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tools to buy, trailer, transplanter, trees, truck