Old Sep 20 2017, 12:33 PM

Thank You Taz
Old Sep 21 2017, 08:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm probably in the wrong section but will start here. My friend has not been able to boost her train nor send gifts for some 3 or 4 months now. I realize this recent thing with FB isn't helping her but I did walk her through being able to send gifts by opening the second tab (I found the info that Mary Marcel had passed on to someone else). I am not sure (because she isn't sure) if her farms are linked to forum but I do have her account number if that would help you. I've had her clean and clear everything; but the one thing I don't remember how to do is the thing about the cookies or something. Somehow having to do with allowing Slash, etc. But, would that affect her being able to send gifts and rebooting her trains? Thanks for any and all help.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Sep 21 2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I'm probably in the wrong section but will start here. My friend has not been able to boost her train nor send gifts for some 3 or 4 months now. I realize this recent thing with FB isn't helping her but I did walk her through being able to send gifts by opening the second tab (I found the info that Mary Marcel had passed on to someone else). I am not sure (because she isn't sure) if her farms are linked to forum but I do have her account number if that would help you. I've had her clean and clear everything; but the one thing I don't remember how to do is the thing about the cookies or something. Somehow having to do with allowing Slash, etc. But, would that affect her being able to send gifts and rebooting her trains? Thanks for any and all help.
Hi lynnetimpeiro

The best thing you can do is to help your friend to register on the forum so we can work directly with her.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 28 2017, 08:28 PM

I am unable to post my trains. The popup to enlist help comes up, but no names.
Old Sep 28 2017, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEF View Post
I am unable to post my trains. The popup to enlist help comes up, but no names.
Hi CEF,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about trains as it doesn't have anything to do with the release.

Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox:
Add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings. In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

For Chrome please follow the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

*Note: If you are using private browsing either through your browser or through your anti-virus program, that will block 3rd party cookies and pop ups. You need to turn this off for when you are in Farm Town, so that those cookies and pop ups can be seen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2017, 09:00 PM

I just went to unload dispatch one of my trains and I keep getting a message to say that my Enhanced Freight Locomotive was dispatched from my farm but has disappeared and it keeps wanting to upload stuff to fix it and is making it hard to deal with my existing train. I do not own an Enhanced Freight Locomotive so it was never dispatched and it isn't there because it wasn't there in the first place. I did manage to sort out my existing train but there must be some sort of glitch

Lara's Farm
Old Sep 30 2017, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I just went to unload dispatch one of my trains and I keep getting a message to say that my Enhanced Freight Locomotive was dispatched from my farm but has disappeared and it keeps wanting to upload stuff to fix it and is making it hard to deal with my existing train. I do not own an Enhanced Freight Locomotive so it was never dispatched and it isn't there because it wasn't there in the first place. I did manage to sort out my existing train but there must be some sort of glitch

Hi Lara

I cleaned your train data. Please check if the problem continues, if so, then you need to report it to Support team to let them check on this.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 30 2017, 09:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Just unloaded a train and when I tried to boost it, the list is shrinking faster than I can click. This is the first time this has happened to me I don't know if this is something from the new release or just a glitch that decided to show up this morning. Thanks for your help.
Old Sep 30 2017, 10:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
Just unloaded a train and when I tried to boost it, the list is shrinking faster than I can click. This is the first time this has happened to me I don't know if this is something from the new release or just a glitch that decided to show up this morning. Thanks for your help.
Hi WyoSugar,

I have moved your post to the Trains thread as it is not about the new release.

The last time this happened it was a Facebook issue and we had to wait for them to fix it.

You might try the following, but you do have to be really quick to do it and it may not always work. As soon as the window opens that normally shows your friends, QUICKLY "right click" your mouse on "All Farmers" at the top left of the box and then chose "open in a new tab". This should open a new window with your friends in it, that doesn't shrink.
Old Sep 30 2017, 02:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi WyoSugar,

I have moved your post to the Trains thread as it is not about the new release.

The last time this happened it was a Facebook issue and we had to wait for them to fix it.

You might try the following, but you do have to be really quick to do it and it may not always work. As soon as the window opens that normally shows your friends, QUICKLY "right click" your mouse on "All Farmers" at the top left of the box and then chose "open in a new tab". This should open a new window with your friends in it, that doesn't shrink.
Thanks Tiger. That worked. I was fast enough Have a good day.

Tags
boost train, broken, facebook problem, facility work, flash player issues, help and support, neighbors, questions, support needed, trains, two 10-car trains, working friends' posts.